Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

LadyJackthePirate

Quote from: Simonorged on May 07, 2014, 12:35:38 PM
To reiterate a concept from a year ago

Bunnies are always relevant
I believe I posted that a while ago.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

Obligatory Follett art -w-

I still get an LOL from this

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

*punches cockle for sniping me with that blasphemous garbage kinder eggs are way better than that even with the shitty madagascar prizes*

too much to comment on specifically. i lol'd at most and was creeped out by some.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

invader zim phat raver pants

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cockleshell

Bella

I was born in Floor to a family of Wish-Michagabbers and moved to Noon Hampster. Someday I want to live in Massassely!