Console-tans ready for some action! Dx

Started by HaloCapella, June 13, 2011, 03:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaloCapella

*text under each image copypasted from dA. :p more will come. if you book them, they will come. nah, j/k

This is my design of Playstation-tan. (or PSX-tan) representing all the playstation consoles. She was quite more playful in the past, but now with her upgraded giant blade weapon PS3, she became more serious. she'll be a tall beautiful young lady and long black hair. Physically strong and fast.

PSX-tan again with a inked portrait and a massive blade longer than her body.

My design of xbox-tan. representing both xbox and the 360. Quite playful but quite geeky too. Didnt want to abandon her previous weapon so she keeps both the xbox and 360 pistols. Also, one of the main arms for OS-tans and was formerly a power before psx-tan's 2nd upgrade, PS2. She'll have dark green hair and light green on her head. and big round glasses.

My design of nintendo-tan. representing all the nintendo consoles made. Supposed to be the most playful one so far. her current weapon is now the Wii nunchaku, both a ranged and melee weapon, but soon will get the new weapon in the upcoming months. A lone agent, so far no one knows her motives. She'll appear as a young girl, no matter how much years past by, she has her history. Red and white hair and hetero-chromatic eyes. So far, no pigtails may look better.

(influenced by kugimiya rie tsundere type characters :p )

My design of Sega-tan. Representing all sega consoles made. She may had lost earlier but she's still around. Seemed to be another lone agent like nintendo-tan. Her latest weapon, dreamcast, appears to be a wristwatch that manifests energy creations like a whip. Out of the other console-tans, she's more sadistic. (whips and "S" :p ) will have light blue hair with dark blue stripes.

designs of the xbox and 360 pistols. both can shoot from the back of their barrels so actually these guns have two barrels.

for psx-tan, she'll have a massive double-bladed broadsword, both blades longer than her body. not going to be single-bladed like the image here.

weapon designs for nintendo-tan and SEGA-tan.

the Wiimote will be an advanced weapon with various abilities. The remote can either move objects from it target and make extensions of itself. (like a brick, making the wiimote like a hammer) as well as the remote can shoots projectiles too.

Sega's dreamcast wristwatch can form itself with various forms.

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Alex_Reetz

i made a dreamcast-tan design, need to upload it.

Dr. Kraus

Like the rest of your art, THESE ARE FRICK'EN AWESOME!!!!!

Kiso

You know? I thought I'd never say this here of all places, but... needz moar vidya.

No really, although they look quite interesting as they are, I feel that I need to see more to actually "get" that they are who they are. Maybe they need to look more like entertainers or gamers themselves or something. I don't know maybe I'm looking too far into it or thinking too much... I just... don't see the gamer in them.

The concept for weapons seem interesting though. I guess going from that... you are using the controllers as reference?
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

HaloCapella

hehe, thanks yall. ^^

and yeah, i dont really have much content for them yet since they're made recently. I'll keep on building on them then. I guess we'll keep them as different gamers, whom will be playing the games the companies make. And they keep fighting till they have a possible best console-tan or something. Xbox will be more of an FPS type. PSX-tan will be an RPG type (i intended to give her a giant gun but...) Nintendo will be more into puzzle/platform games. and Sega.. uhh... i guess service games? J/K!

now with some color and ink! xD

xbox-tan inked and with some color. on the right, her X-shot technique. and some pistol designing as well.

this one has xbox-tans twin pistols inked and colored. you see that each of them have two barrels, one from front and one on back.

on the right, her with her X-shot technique again.

"DO NOT AIM WITH THIS GUN!"

xbox-tan with full body and with some color. (and yellow eyes?)

this time, with a more better outfit i hope. she'll be wearing a hoodie.

I chose guns even tho she has glasses. ^^; I guess her eyes got off from those shooter games. hehe.

actually is older than she look to use such weapons because she works for the OS-tans.

inked and with some color. She has red and white hair and heterochromatic eyes.

her wiimote can do more than the presented pictures above. connected by some sort of energy stream which you can hold on to.

~dA

Kiso

OMG... and now with color! These look nice!

But... where's PS-chan? Also, does she include the PS handhelds in her design? Is she touch friendly(wow, that sounds weird in the current context)? Or does she have a younger sis in there somewhere?

QuoteXbox will be more of an FPS type. PSX-tan will be an RPG type (i intended to give her a giant gun but...)
Are you implying that the Xbox consoles have more exclusive shooters than the PS consoles? And lets mention the fact that PS Move has at least two gun attachments. If anything, I would class PS consoles as more of a jack of all trades.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Kiso on June 14, 2011, 10:38:59 PM
Lets mention the fact that PS Move has at least two gun attachments. If anything, I would class PS consoles as more of a jack of all trades.

I agree fully on this but would like to add that xbox has the whole Kinect thing going for them right now (I have one, its a great piece of tech but needs to use it for more than just games) so that should be implemented a bit for Xbox360-tan.

I think you Minkinel are on the same terms though for Xbox360-tan

GUNZ

svx

HaloCapella

well, by putting the weapon stuff aside for now, now here they are with the skin color added in to complete them all.

hm, i think i put too much black or something. ;/

whoops o.0 i let the fan to strong. :p

with pigtails. ^^;

she needs to be part of the series too. >.<;

~dA

Dr. Kraus

Xbox-tan's hair is pretty funky but I'm liking it! :D

All the others look great as well!

Alex_Reetz

Kiso

So... much... zettai... ryouiki...

Must... not... fangasm...

*fangasm*

Paul

Nintendo is awesome but... SEGA! SEGA! :D

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: Paul on June 18, 2011, 03:52:00 AM
Nintendo is awesome but... SEGA! SEGA! :D
true that, sega made all my fav consoles

HaloCapella

xP

My try on those characters under panels. i used alot of black here too. hehe. ^^;

~dA