Claudia Madobe - Nanami's got family!

Started by Kiso, June 09, 2011, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

.....you can read japanese? or have these been translated already?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 15, 2011, 09:24:02 PM
.....you can read japanese? or have these been translated already?

A1: I can read a little but none of this complex speech :/
A2: It has been translated on danbooru, I uploaded Chapter 2 earlier today and awaiting complete translation...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chapter 3 just got posted on the website, about to post in on danbooru for translation and hopefully chapter 2 will also get translated this time...

Chocofreak13

they translated chapter 3 before 2....? :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Neither chapter 2 or 3 have been translated but I asked the guy whom had translated chapter one to translate the others when he had time...

Chocofreak13

ah. well, if he's any good, maybe he can translate the doujin too. :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Seems that someone (not sure if its the guy I contacted) started up on translating Chapter 2 but some of it is still incomplete...

Chocofreak13

we just gotta be patient then.

come to think of it, should i check my leads to see if there's any new claudia pics? :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 21, 2011, 07:14:17 PM
we just gotta be patient then.

come to think of it, should i check my leads to see if there's any new claudia pics? :\

Yea, we're lucky enough to get some of them translated already!

Go for it, I follow the Claudia twitter and there have been a few pictures posted but mainly links to MSDN and the cloud girl webcomic

Chocofreak13

mm. was thinking pixiv or nijiura might have something. but i was wondering if i should wait till i had more drive space. :\
click to make it bigger

Tenkohime

I think Claudia is adorable. I still don't understand what exactly the Cloud is, but I do understand what Azure is for.

Thanks fr posting the translations, Dr. Kraus. I was wondering what they were saying!

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Tenkohime on June 22, 2011, 09:25:02 PM
I think Claudia is adorable. I still don't understand what exactly the Cloud is, but I do understand what Azure is for.

Thanks fr posting the translations, Dr. Kraus. I was wondering what they were saying!

Answer for the cloud:
Cloud is quite useful these days and pretty secure with Azure around now so its starting to be implemented into schools, small business, large corporations, and even the home networks!
The easiest way to explain it is this:
Take your favorite game, lets say for an example, Touhou Perfect Cherry Blossom something you cherish very much (we are going to say you live in Japan and own a physical copy and didn't pirate it). You are worried that you might lose your high score which you worked your butt off it earn with a sudden hard drive corruption or file damage! Worry not, you uploaded the application to the cloud with Windows Azure, the application being THPCB, thus even if your computer's hard drive breaks or the file on the system is corrupted you have a back up instantly in the cloud! You could even run the game from the cloud if you wanted to, the things you could do are pretty much endless!

Reply:
Thanks! I'm going to start work on Chapter 2 soon enough and post it here and on the gallery (I wish the administrators could accept my posts though

\(=ω=)/waaaaaaa~

Chocofreak13

microsoft cloud is a remote access application, as well as a networking application and web designing application. the commercials typically show people using laptops to coordinate efforts with others, remotely accessing other PCs, or designing things.
as kraus said, azure appears to be a built-in backup application for cloud.

also, welcome back tenko! ^^
click to make it bigger

Tenkohime

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 25, 2011, 12:38:35 AM
*snip*
Heheheh! I like the examples you used. That actually could happen to me with computer games.

With the Cloud, where does the stuff go? The internet? Some physical server Microsoft has? Somewhere else?

Hello, Choco! I'm glad to be back. :D I was without the internet for, like, a year. No fun.