April 10, 2021, 07:42:10 am

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Penti-chan, May 29, 2011, 09:46:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i had a promotional wall piece from a movie theater for Recess: The Movie. -w-

Penti-chan

I loved Recess. My dad loved it too; he and I would watch it together before he went into work on Saturday mornings ^^

Chocofreak13

stewartsage

Fillmore was pretty sweet.

Penti-chan

I remember seeing ads for Filmore, but I never watched it

alfonso_rd_30

OK OK OK... got MIA lost in Pokemon and other stuff, but I'm baack...

DIGIMON: Loved each Season... unlike most of Ya I found Frontier to be okish to Good... Loved the Spirits thing... Half watched DTS (Disney XD is airing it at %:00-5:30 A.M.!) seemed interesting... Xros wars (Fusion - WTF/FTW Nick?- For the US)... Saw snippets of it, and Only watched the third season of it (The moron who had a moron Digimon as a partner and did moron things to capture digidata) and was cool, thought I find the Digi xross moronic I admit it has it's advantages... and was cool to see all old Leaders together like Rock vs Cena in WM28...

Recess (And Filmoore): I oughta Say I miss the Original Nicktoons and the Disney Channel Originals too... Loved both Series, alongside Doug, Angry Beavers and other Nickilicious stuff, even the Alien moron (invader Zim)

Penti-chan

Invader Zim is a classic :3

Also, every time I hear someone mention Disney Channel Original Series, I start thinking about what was easily my favorite of the bunch: So Weird

So Weird was a live-action series that, in a way, feels like a kid-friendly predecessor to Supernatural (Which is one I'd like to see more of); the show being about a girl named Fiona trying to find out what happened to her long-lost father, which leads to her studying and encountering the supernatural. It was a damn good series; easily the best of the bunch that Disney Channel had circa '99-'01...well, except the show's final season; which had a new main character, and wasn't near as well written :\

But, the first 2 seasons were good. It's one of those shows that, like Galidor, I'd like to eventually see again

alfonso_rd_30

So weird I remember watching it on Jetix, alongsise Shaman King, Megaman battle Netword and Are you afraid of the Dark? And let's not talk about one of the Biggest Lost loves I ever Had: Kimberly Ann Possible...

Penti-chan

Oh hell yes, Are You Afraid of the Dark. I love that show so much >w<

I also remember Shaman King being pretty good, but it's been a long time

Chocofreak13

Quote from: stewartsage on February 24, 2013, 01:06:38 pm
Fillmore was pretty sweet.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYI FUCKING LOVED FILLMORE

Penti-chan

I know everyone loves it, but I've never seen Fillmore. I think it came on at the same time as Galidor, which is why I missed it :\

Chocofreak13

could be. but it was an awesome show, don't ever doubt that. it even taught me basic fingerprinting. -w-

alfonso_rd_30

Oh yeah, that detective was da-boom and the assistant was hot... for a grade school kid

Bella

I only vaguely remember Fillmore. >>

This thread has become the new "what western animation do you like" thread, haha.

Penti-chan

Indeed ^^;;

So, did anyone else watch Thomas the Tank Engine when they were little? I liked it as a kid, even though all I remember was talking trains ^^;;