Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

@Choco: Yeah, same thing. The prices for anime DVDs on Amazon UK can be ridiculous I tell ya, plus... they are never available :\ Maybe I'll look for some Lucky Star or something

@Alf: Charmed? You mean the TV series? I never got it either...

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on March 06, 2013, 08:11:35 AM
No box sets for me; I only own.... actually more then I thought counting both anime sets.

Holy crap, Obscuras Lupa just reminded me of Charmed.  What was up with my TV watching in middle school?  Maybe that's why I don't remember those three years so well?

Hey, I used to watch Charmed with my grandmother. (It was one of her favorite shows...)

As for Buffy, I barely remember it, though my parents were fans.

stewartsage

Comparing Charmed to Buffy for a lot of people is like comparing a vintage Cadillac to a Model T without an engine.

To me they're both red mid-sized 90s sedans.

Chocofreak13

to me, they're both red 96' buicks since my sister liked them and that's her car. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

oh Buffy... was a niceshow....

Chocofreak13

i only watched it because my sister had the remote. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's pretty much what it was like with me and Charmed. Also, going much further back, same with the original My Little Pony

I'd actually like to watch Buffy, to be honest. Maybe something to see if Netflix has...

Chocofreak13

i believe netflix has it, yes.

i really love Deadly Women. in fact, i'm watching it now.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

My brother introduced me to Bravest Warriors... Not technically TV I guess, but it should be.

Chocofreak13

what is it, an internet series?

(speaking of which, i've been watching Everything is Terrible without prompting. damn you stew. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

two words, BUTTERED TOAST
Simon was here :P

stewartsage

Yeah, it's on Cartoon Hangover.

You're welcome.

Chocofreak13

not sure if i should be thanking you. the bouts of EIT come at random times, usually when i have somewhere to be or something else to do. >>;

(it IS funny, though.)

@simon: i had my own plank. but it was made of pressure-treated wood so my dad took it away. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That sucks :[
Also, I often go look at EIT :3

Now, for something I felt like doing; a post highlighting 4 intros from a random selection of shows I've watched over the years in chronological order:

Power Rangers Zeo. Ah, the '90s; when shows about people in spandex fighting people in rubber monster costumes were all the rage -w- (Also, I totally have that song on my iPod)

Outlaw Star (Toonami intro). I'm in the minority of people who preferred this over Dragon Ball Z

The Screen Savers. Awesomely nerdy show with a lovably cheesy intro? Sold! >:3 (Also, I want that theme song on my iPod)

Fullmetal Alchemist (Original series, 4th intro). I remember staying up until midnight to watch this (Also, another song I want on my iPod)

alfonso_rd_30

Nice Shows... BTW, Did you Notice hoew In Samurai They Recicled MMPR Opening Song...?