click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm LOL

Also, ah. I liked it, but not quite enough to want the entire series

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on February 19, 2013, 08:50:02 AM
Big Comfy Couch!  I was pretty little when I watched that, and Lambchop.

Aaah, I remember Big Comfy Couch now! Thanks for helping me unearth that childhood memory.

I remember Lambchop, the character, but idk if I ever watched the show. (Side-note: Luci's favorite toy is a little squeaky Lambchop, haha.)

As for shows I like, both current and off-the-air: Lost, Fringe (minus the final season because that sucked tbh), Firefly, The Office (US), Arrested Development (though I'm a disappointed that most of the jokes / references sound completely weird and unfunny out-of-context, so no clips or GIFs ... ), Justified (even if I'm still pissed about Dicky being killed off, god Jeremy Davies played the best hillbilly ever...) Doctor Who (depending on the series >>), Futurama, Adventure Time, MLP:FIM ... and The Colbert Report and Daily Show ... I also watch a ton of true crime shows.

Oh yeah, and re-imagined Battlestar Galatica ... I watched part of the second and third season in rerun and then the last season when it aired, but I just recently got back into it. I have to hunt down and watch the hell out of the first / second seasons. That show is so great, super, mind-bogglingly sad at times but also really really awesome I can't even explain.

Nichi

I remember watching Lambchop, but remember nothing of it :\

Chocofreak13

same with me.

one amusing thing i DO remember is being 1 years old, sitting in my highchair in front of the tv, with barney on. and being VERY. FUCKING. DISPLEASED.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I cared for Barney, but I didn't watch it. Beyblade was on Toonami ^u^

Chocofreak13

the funny thing is, most of my early memories are more like watching a video since i can see myself rather than looking through 1st-person view. but this memory IS in 1st-person view.

beyblade was nothing but a source of crappy jokes for me. i never watched it, but laughed whenever someone said "LET IT RIP!!" (*thinks of cheap fart joke*)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I used to watch Barney when I was little. That's all I will say on the matter, as I honestly can't stand that show now >_>;;

As for Beyblade, I used to think it was cool in its first season or two. I kind of lost interest after a while; at the point the bit beasts were rendered in cell-shaded CG instead of the really cool stylized look of the early episodes (Which was very simple, being a sketch over a white glow in the rough outline of it, but it was cooler than seeing detailed CG bit beasts)

Chocofreak13

a lot of shows lose their lustre over time. i stopped watching digimon after season 3, but that's because EVERYONE agrees that season 4 ruined it. ruined it all.

however, yu-gi-oh is a better example, as after GX things got weird...and stupid. (card games on motorcycles....? seriously??)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I actually didn't care much for GX, but it was alright. Never watched 5D's

As for Digimon, I've heard season 5 (Digimon: Data Squad) is actually pretty good; it being made several years later in an attempt to reboot the franchise after season 4 (Digimon Frontier) killed it. I've never seen it, but I've considered trying it out

Chocofreak13

i heard that too, last year at the digimon panel. they were trying to convince me to watch it, saying that it was leaps and bounds ahead of s4.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I didn't like Digimon Data Squad, IMO it was just as a whole lackluster

Chocofreak13

better than season 4. EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN SEASON 4.

though they were really pressing for Digimon Xros Wars more than 5 for me to watch. :\ (i think DXR was 6 or 7)
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Well I haven't really watched Digimanz since I got a random DVD vol. on my 9th birthday. Also on a different note,

WHO DOESN'T LOVE RECESS!?