Strike Witches: Operation Torch OOC

Started by stewartsage, May 15, 2011, 09:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Bella

NejinOniwa

So, eh. We're back, things are rolling. Shall we get a move on?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I.... don't know what to write. You go first, Nej?

NejinOniwa

stewartsage

Well, you and Doc are sitting straight in the path of rapidly approaching Neuroi.

In lieu of further action, I shall post again.

NejinOniwa

Awright, time to get the action going then. FIRST. >:3

stewartsage

Just to get an idea of what you're facing, the real life counterparts to the opponents

'Large' or 'Capital' type Neuroi: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Naval_Zeppelin_L19.JPG

The two 'Fighter' types: http://www.luft46.com/bv/bvp215.html

NejinOniwa

I might remind you that I wasn't turning my shields off - meshing makes the thing more like a big, forward umbrella-type thing, and as it's concentrated, should be very much capable of taking at least a few hits. As you can see in the attachment, I should be fine unless they get behind me somehow. Revision or action upon the taken course is your call, though.

I suppose we should properly clear things up before making our next moves tho...

stewartsage

The way I understood it, from how you wrote it, is that you were putting the shield's power into the sword to use it as a giant magical lance or similar weapon once you got close enough.  Not using that as a projector for a shield umbrella of sorts.

NejinOniwa

Giant magical lance, yes. Giant as in big enough to fold up to cover me as well - and, in case of direct oncoming shots (as in shots on the tip of the lance itself) cut through and dissipate them. Believe it or not, but I do have common sense enough not to madly charge without protecting myself. In light of things, though, I suppose I'll have to make more of these paint figures later on.

stewartsage

I was about to say that I thought you'd taken complete leave of your senses.  Okay, next time just describe it a little clearer so I know what's going on.

Sidenote: You're still going to take one hit to the striker and a pounding to the shield; Long Neuroi is Long making it capable of angling shots past your shield.

NejinOniwa

Never mind.
I've solved things.

With a bit of troll-jutsu, MAGIC, SCIENCE and careful preparation.
:7

stewartsage

Ah ha!  Well, they say every time you bring science into anime god kills a catgirl (eyes Eleanor).

NejinOniwa

Aight. Now that balls are rolling again, shall we move on the action?