Forum Games: What would you prefer?

Started by Pitkin, May 05, 2011, 04:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Casual Romance Club.  Dems some fine attendees.

WWYP: being labelled a hero and getting everyone killed in the process, or being labelled a coward and saving everyone in the process?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

the second one, since that renders you a hero anyway. :3

WWYP: falling asleep in the pool or the bathtub?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

In the pool. There'd likely be more people around to keep me from drowning

WWYP: Sinking like a rock in water, or being incapable of diving below the surface when swimming?

Chocofreak13

diving below the surface, since i'm in that situation already.
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

choco you never asked a question D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

svx

That was the question! The silence. You answered it, but didn't ask a question in turn! Wait, is this a trap?

Aren't the Silence those aliens from Doctor Who? Hmm...

In response to you then, good sir, I would most certainly prefer the ^C^C^C^C

WWYP - a Sony(TM)(R)(C) product, or three wishes to be granted by a cute, female genie wearing a nekomimi cosplay hairband?

DISCLAIMER:  The company named Sony, to which belongs the branding and broad social recognition of the name Sony, is not in any way affiliated with this forum post.  Sony is not liable for any damage to your vital organs, computer, or home that results from mis-usage of this forum post.  The author of this forum post disclaims all liability for writing this forum post, as well. Do not sue him, you Sony bastards.

Chocofreak13

i thought this thread died.

in response to that........segment svx happened to say, i'll say that i'd prefer the cute genie, since i could just wish for a sony product anyway.

WWYP: revival or a long-dead thread or the return of a long-lost member?
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 15, 2011, 12:13:45 AM
i thought this thread died.
it's cuz you didn't ask afterwards D:

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 15, 2011, 12:13:45 AM
WWYP: revival or a long-dead thread or the return of a long-lost member?

lol member of course =D

WWYP a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion

Nichi

Zombie apocalypse. In fact, I already have a battle plan ready if I happen to be at work when it happens; using some of the equipment I clean as weapons, giving me a chance to make a break for the nearby pawn shop and arm myself with a boomstick

WWYP: Letting the contents of something linger in mystery, or bravely diving in even if you may see unspeakable horrors?

Chocofreak13

Diving in. I'd rather regret what i've done than what i haven't done.

WWYP: Having your first-born son be a girl or your prettiest daughter be a boy?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The latter. She'd be like Ace, from Doctor Who
EDIT: After thinking about it, I got the options mixed up. You meant physically one gender, but mentally another, right?

WWYP: Rush or Yes?
(As in, the rock bands)

Alex_Reetz

never heard of them

WWYP: windows 2k on a 2001 desktop, or a windows me on a new computer(all drivers included.)

Nichi

ME on a new PC. As much as I like 2000, the though of somebody modifying ME to run with more than 1.5GB of RAM is intriguing...

You've never heard of Rush? I can understand Yes, since they haven't been relevant since the '80s, but Rush is one of the most well known classic rock bands

WWYP: Duke Nukem Forever or Half-Life 2: Episode Three?

zjhentohlauedy

never been much of a half life fan

WWYP a iPad or 8Bit toast printer?

this is an 8bit toast printer http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/zuse-toast-printer.jpg

Nichi

Toast printer. It'd be more fun

WWYP: Mega Shark or Giant Octopus?