League of Legends

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2011, 09:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH DIS GAEM

I play Sona (heal/support), because I'm lazy.
I play Sona. And I fucking KILL shit with her.
Whazzat? You're not supposed to kill shit with a support unit? Sona is like THE most support of all support units in all of LoL?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI have totally not slept anything tonight.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

So. A bit of an introduction.

LoL is a free to play game, essentially a clone/improved version of the Defense of the Ancients (DotA) maps/mods for Warcraft III. Essentially, you pick a champion, pick a lane, start killing minions and try weaken the enemy champion in your lane before launching a final strike on him and hopefully taking him down; any kills earn you gold (atop your base income) - which you use to buy items to power up your champion with - and XP points - and upon leveling you get to improve on the unique skills available for your champion. Lv6 gives you access to your Ultimate, which will be the trump card of your deck.

That's the elementary parts.

Now, I have just started this, but I've played DotA a good amount in the old days, and my skills aren't too rusty - and as it's a FTP game and I think it's pretty enjoyable, I would very much like to see some of you people come join me to party up some. Combined with Skype or something this makes the game a lot more fun, and a lot more teamworky. Which means more winnage. Which means more fun. And so on. =W=

SO. ANYONE INTERESTED?
Applicants run off this way: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
And once your research is done, please use this link:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dc73f6f0b72c851937304
To give me referral points. -w-

For now I play on the EU server, ofc, but that can be amended - alternately, you can join me there.
In any case - see you on the Fields of Justice (lol, LoL).
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS