Started by Pitkin, April 13, 2011, 05:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Anarcho-communist, just like last time. -w-

Economic Left/Right: -5.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

For the record, here is a crowd chart of OSC, using every time the most recent available score (2011, 2013, 2015) for each member. If anybody has a problem with their score showing here with others, just message me and I'll remove it! Also, I'll try to update the picture when somebody's score gets updated.

Legend: Kri(zonar), Sim(onorged), Ste(wartsage), Lea(f), Ale(x S), Alf(onso), Bel(la), Nej(inOniwa), Pen(ti-chan), Coc(kleshell), Cho(cofreak13), (Pip)Pit(kin), Raf(faele the Amigan).

The user whose name is hidden under Nejin's blob is Raf. The three blobs in the bottom left of the cloud are Coc (topmost), Cho (leftmost) and Pit. The blob between the three-blob group and Nej is Pen.

I also made graphs with single user's scores from earlier and later, showing the evolution of the scores between the tests. I'll post them later this week if somebody's interested. ^^

Cockleshell

since the shitshow of the republican debate got me riled up last night, i might as well

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PipPitkin on September 17, 2015, 04:56:22 AM
Spoiler: ShowHide
For the record, here is a crowd chart of OSC, using every time the most recent available score (2011, 2013, 2015) for each member. If anybody has a problem with their score showing here with others, just message me and I'll remove it! Also, I'll try to update the picture when somebody's score gets updated.

Legend: Kri(zonar), Sim(onorged), Ste(wartsage), Lea(f), Ale(x S), Alf(onso), Bel(la), Nej(inOniwa), Pen(ti-chan), Coc(kleshell), Cho(cofreak13), (Pip)Pit(kin), Raf(faele the Amigan).

The user whose name is hidden under Nejin's blob is Raf. The three blobs in the bottom left of the cloud are Coc (topmost), Cho (leftmost) and Pit. The blob between the three-blob group and Nej is Pen.

I also made graphs with single user's scores from earlier and later, showing the evolution of the scores between the tests. I'll post them later this week if somebody's interested. ^^

i forgot i took part in that, lol

Chocofreak13

i'm the furthest left, yay! : D
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Chocofreak13

AND PROUD OF IT

(i'm actually part of an Anarchist group on facebook. but most of what we do is bitch about political stuff and share drink recipes.)
click to make it bigger