Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Mine was depressing from when I got the 2nd job in late September until the week of Thanksgiving; when things finally started looking up.

Probably the weirdest part of all was that the day before I started that job (When visiting my mom's side of the family, who where staying together at a resort for the weekend), it seemed like there where warnings all around me that things where not going to end well with that job; right down to the song that was stuck in my head the entire day (Facade, by Disturbed; most notably the chorus, which went "For how long will you try; how long until you walk away? For how long will you hide the fact that you're in misery?")

zjhentohlauedy

wow you guys have a lot of exp

unlike me i guess, basically zero relationships, virgin, haven't even had a first kiss and all that etc XD

closest thing i have is a schoolboy crush >3>
like giving hand made cakes, chocolates and random stuff during valentines, Christmas  and birthdays >3>

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on March 29, 2011, 04:09:40 PM
I also hate the notion that 'sex is something people do to show they love each other.'
People show their love in various ways, even a simple holding hand or hug can show love, but for most i think sex is showing their love because it's not something you do with just anyone, well in most cases. unless you do then it's just sex >3> kinda like how if you're an antique collector and antiques are so important to you yet for others it's just old useless crap >3<

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

That it is, Choco; that it is...

Chocofreak13

i found that out 6 times, and truly 1 time. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just discovered, looking on my Facebook, that one of my friends (A guy who fits the comic book nerd stereotype to a T) has somehow landed a girlfriend. Dammit; if even he can get someone, than why can't I find anyone?

Chocofreak13

because there is a shortage of nerds in texas. you're living in the stereotypical american state; what did you expect? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; aside from that one at work that I missed out on, every nerdy girl I've met has already been taken

Chocofreak13

:\

nerdy girls are in shortage everywhere, my friend. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Well Platinum there is the option of coverting girls into nerdy girls.

a lot harder but i'm guessing more fulfilling XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

ehhh, that's a bit too difficult to be worth it than it seems, unless the seed is already there. and if the seed is already there, it's likely to sprout on its own. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 09:57:55 PM
:\

nerdy girls are in shortage everywhere, my friend. :\
That's what Katarina says... and that she's happy to be one :P

Chocofreak13

me too, man. me too. -w-

(trust me, i look around at the "popular" types and think to myself, 'thank god i'm not that dumb.')
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 10:38:30 PM
(trust me, i look around at the "popular" types and think to myself, 'thank god i'm not that dumb.')
I think that sometimes (even though I am relatively popular), I think she's actually a bit sad about it herself. She gave me a heart felt talk about how she finds talking with other girls hard because they're... ditzy and stuff and just care about shopping and crap.

stewartsage

I prefer to convert my women to one of the Chaos gods, more fun that way.