The Apple on the Window Sill [Fanfiction]

Started by CanaryTan, March 04, 2011, 07:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanaryTan

I'm making this with my friend mint x3 we're skyping and I threw out the idea of a fanfiction of the apple and pc users.

Here is what I got.

The Apple on the Window Sill
       Fanfiction by Canary and Mint

The difference in our opinions are usually are nothing,
Until we start a war.

It started 2013. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates got into a massive fight over their accomplishments. Gates over-reacted and declared war on all apple fans while Steve jobs declared war on Microsoft fans.
The day after, un-imaginable things happened. The computers weren't working like they should. When they started up their PC or Mac, a face would appear. They were shocked by the discovery.
Suddenly, hands reached out from the screen and pulled them inside into a new world of war. The Microsoft fans and Apple fans are now in their battle field. The Apple fans' general was called 'General X'.
The Microsoft fans' general was called 'General 7'. Everyone was about to experience something they have never experienced before.
General 7 was born from the release candidate of Windows 7. He called himself 7. General X was born from the first release of Mac OS X. He kept calling himself X. Their battle field was the motherboard of a computer. General X's weapon was the Win32 virus. General 7's weapon was the windows logo, acting as a china star.
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Aurora Borealis

Bwahahahaha! I like this premise!

But I wonder how the Mac and Windows-tans would feel about their fanbases declaring war against each other, when they themselves are/were at least -trying- to be diplomatic in the present time.

CanaryTan

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on March 04, 2011, 08:16:35 PM
Bwahahahaha! I like this premise!

But I wonder how the Mac and Windows-tans would feel about their fanbases declaring war against each other, when they themselves are/were at least -trying- to be diplomatic in the present time.

I guess 95-tan would be pretty happy for this~

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, sounds like she'd be, and see it as an opportunity to finish what she started 15 years ago. That'd be a problem for the more diplomatic Windows-tans like XP-tan and ME-tan though. :(

On the Mac side, OSX-tan would be happy to see the fanbase wars as a chance for her faction's revenge.

Chocofreak13

i think system 7 would be more happy about this than OSX, but OSX probably would be happy too. :3

btw, where does linux fall in all this? are they Switzerland in WWII? :\
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 05, 2011, 06:40:55 PM
i think system 7 would be more happy about this than OSX, but OSX probably would be happy too. :3

btw, where does linux fall in all this? are they Switzerland in WWII? :\

They're not really in the war, since most people exclude linux in 'Mac or PC'
The average person would most likely think 'Windows' when they hear 'PC'
:/

stewartsage

I think IBM....... I may be the only one though.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on March 05, 2011, 07:12:19 PM
I think IBM....... I may be the only one though.

PC = IBM PC clone = "IBM clone", does that mean my iMac is an "IBM clone" since it's Intel? owo

Chocofreak13

when i hear "pc" i think "personal computer" :\
click to make it bigger