/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

well, weekends were the best time anyway, since i have school and so does stew. :\
click to make it bigger

TheClone

Hullo I've been off the planet for a while but I'm back now. Weekdays work for me this week but weekend will be tough.

May I suggest we let the party vary a little from game to game so that planning doesn't have to include everyone every time? I have a lot of free time right now - I could play a lot - but when I do work it's weekends and nights which kind of messes things up. (just quit school so i'm not scheduled on weekdays yay!)

NejinOniwa

You FINISHED school. That's a bit different.

To detail, my new job starts at 7am, which makes me quite unable to nightwalk efficiently unless I reverse-walk and wake up at midnight or something.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i still think weekends are best :\

@clone: we have about 3 players, making rotation tough. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

NOTICE TO ALL CONCERNED

Since I have an abundance of time and a copy of the newest Dr. Who RPG system, I will be running a one of game sometime this week for anyone interested.

Chocofreak13

provided it's not tuesday, i'll attend.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I WILL PROVIDE BOOKS

Yeah, nah, tomorrow I have other games to buy.  Maybe.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Figured I'd inform the /OSC/ crew what RPG books I have copies of:

Maid RPG
Luftwaffe 1946
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time (Players and GM book)
Timelord RPG
Inquisitor (Warhammer 40k)
Dungeon Crawl
Genius: The Trangression
Serenity RPG
Recon: The Vietnam War RPG

Chocofreak13

Every Changeling book under the sun.

working on getting copies of other WW series, like vampire and wraith.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Every M:UA book except At The End of the Rainbow and Wolfreich: The Longest March. That still fills up half a shelf of my bookshelves, and mind you - those are BIG.
Wheel of Time RPG rulebook

Aaaand that's it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

technically, i also have a 1.0 D&D book, but i think it's not the correct one needed to play. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Man, everyone else has like serious/quality RPG books.... all mine are unbelievably sketchy.

Chocofreak13

the D&D book was 8 bucks at a used book store in some obscure location. it's a dungeon masters guide, which i'm pretty sure you can't play with by itself. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I need something for D&D I think, since there's a game at the local store I may join :/