Main Menu

Favorite Song?

Started by CanaryTan, January 30, 2011, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

hmm, i suppose i have alot of soundtracks on my ipod as well, so that's worth mentioning.

@nej: too bad you don't have an ipod, since we could have listened to it in the car when we went to pick you up. ^^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

iPod, you say? Fah, that's the stuff of last decade. I've got EPSILON.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

but you can't plug it into a car.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I don't see why not. If nothing else, I've got transmitters.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

well alright then. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This talk about plugging iPods into cars makes me wish I still had a car with a CD player, cassette player, or at least FM. It's the curse of being stuck driving a car from 1974; having a dead AM radio that's only there for looks.

Chocofreak13

:\

it's a miracle that car's even ALIVE.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 05, 2011, 09:58:44 PM
:\

it's a miracle that car's even ALIVE.

Well, my dad did completely rebuild the engine, so it has less miles on it than my mom's car, which is from '08...but, this one has some electrical issues, a ratty interior, a leaky windshield, no working air conditioner or heater, it doesn't always want to start up, chugged gas like cheap beer, has a fetish for leaving me stranded, and has a dead AM radio that's only there for looks. I wish he'd either get this one fixed up to a point it's actually decent or would finish fixing up the other car in the backyard (Which is much newer, has the motor out of a car I was much more familiar with, will be more fuel efficient, and is all in all superior in every way)

[RETURNING TO ORIGINAL TOPIC]

Another song I like is Whisper, by Evanessence. That song was easily their best; from the opening guitar riff all the way to the ominous Latin chanting that closed it off, it was easily the most epic song on their first album.

Chocofreak13

ah, evenessence. my favourite tunes by them include Breathe No More, Listen to the Rain, Where Will You Go (which i have an urge to sing to an ex of mine), Hello, and Imaginary. Needless to say i have alot of them on my ipod. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I wouldn't mine hearing more off their 2nd album, but I have a feeling that the songs will fall short of the same level of awesomeness as Whisper.

Chocofreak13

i can send you the albums if you want. :3

also, they did a cover of Smashing Pumpkin's "Zero" that kicked ass. i only have the live version of that, though. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 12:22:42 PM
i can send you the albums if you want. :3

Yeah; I'll PM you one of my e-mail addresses to send it to (Since I'm not sure of posting a zip file of music is ok on here). I already have access to their first one, since my sister bought it several years back.

Which, speaking of, my sister's collection of music is demented; featuring Johnny Cash and System of a Down, to name a few

Chocofreak13

nothing wrong with either. :3

i don't think it's either encouraged or discouraged to post music here, as no one ever does. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; it's just jarring if you listen to it on shuffle. Of course, my mix of music can do the same thing; let's just say going from Enya to Dethklok, or from Hootie & the Blowfish to Iron Maiden, is a little jarring

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's why i'm in the habit of switching over songs, even on shuffle. :\
click to make it bigger