Main Menu

Os-tans on BBC!

Started by Nuker, January 04, 2011, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

BTW do anyone have those Themepacks? I couldn't manage to DL those...
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

i got em' all, nanami (w/ the do-it-yourself version for vista and before), and a few ones i made. will give upon request.
click to make it bigger

Tenkohime

I had no idea BBC even had a feature like that. Awesome!

Nuker, that is amazing. I wonder how Microsoft felt about that? A screw probably fell loose after that. XD "...they know we're rich, right? We can make our own commercials." I think the fanmade ads are nicer than the official ads. IDK about Japan, but here and in Canada, I have to watch someone do pushups with his tongue. D:

Chocofreak13

better than the german commercial for XP, in which a man attempting to remove a woman's bra is confronted by an "enter password" prompt. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 14, 2011, 12:09:06 AM
better than the german commercial for XP, in which a man attempting to remove a woman's bra is confronted by an "enter password" prompt. :\

*facepalm*

stewartsage

Oh Germany.  That one amuses me the most, for some reason.

Chocofreak13

i think it was on "year's funniest commercials", or something like that.

there's also
this windows commercial. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Epic ad from my favourite era in Microsoft history. x)

Nichi

That Windows 1.0 ad is classic, although I also like the Windows 95 ad that featured Start Me Up

Aurora Borealis

Never saw the Windows 95 commercial, but that 1.0 commercial is hilarious! It's so hammy! :D

Bella

Ballmer is a Large Ham. >__>

NejinOniwa

QuoteBallmer is a Large Ham. >__>
You sure he's just ONE large ham?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Had I seen that Windows 1.0 ad back in time I'd still be using an Amiga...

Chocofreak13

@pentium: lulz. computers were so boxish back then. >w<;
@nej: i'd say he's a conglomeration of several hams sort of shredded and then poured into a Balllimer™ Mold. :\
@pitkin: you have to give it this: it was cheap. -w-
click to make it bigger