Optical drive region questions

Started by AMDKurt, April 28, 2010, 12:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMDKurt

NejinOniwa

Seriously, this is why I tend to avoid conversation in swedish if I can...I have a SUPERB ability of making enemies of people. -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

AMDKurt

Why so? I mainly try to speak english to improve my grammar XD

NejinOniwa

Hell if I know why...well, this is this, that is that. And as far as language/grammar goes, parts of my english isn't far from surpassing my swedish, so yeah.

But now we're drifting offshore, and this topic seems pretty done with, so I suggest departing. -w-

PizzaDrill

Raffaele the Amigan

Program DVD Genie was capable to Tweak DVD Region Code at DVD-Player software level and make any DVD to be played any time with no blocking the local Window Registry Region Code Limit of 4 maximum changing events.

I think it is a stopped project, but it should work still with Windows XP. Dunno if it works with Vista and Seven though.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

Wait, the limitsetter is in the Windows Registry? I thought it was hardware...damnit. -_-

Well, that makes things easier, at least... -w-

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Wait, the limitsetter is in the Windows Registry? I thought it was hardware...damnit. -_-

Well, that makes things easier, at least... -w-
I thought it was firmware.

JA8956 / Patrick

Hi guys I’ve read your topic about the DVD regions, well I recommend to use “anydvd” it is a nice tool which allows infinite changes of the region code. The hardware itself is not affected.
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html