Project Wiki OVERHAUL!!

Started by Aurora Borealis, December 06, 2010, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

Something's broken... made a stub for license-tan, and its rendering wrong. The text is hugging the ostanbasicinfobox. I copied code from a working page (unity) to double check and it exhibits the same error when viewed on the license-tan page.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

DustiiWolf

Official -tans are my bat signal.

Bella

So I was overcome by an urge to work on the Wiki.

Some things I did:
—Finally started a wiki page for the MIT-tans. They aren't really a "faction" in the usual sense of the term but they're a distinct group of -tans and should probably be recognized as such.
—Uploaded some new avatars
—Minor changes in articles

Also thinking of sprucing up the theory pages a bit, and maybe adding some new theories since quite a few have been proposed since they were last edited.

Also can anyone tell me how to upload a new version of a file? I tried yesterday but every time I'd get an error message.

Chocofreak13

i think the easiest way would just be to delete the old one and upload the new one in its place, idk if you can really "replace" them.

also, good on ya for working on that. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

I really want to work on overhauling the wiki pages for my characters and cleaning up, organizing and overhauling the theories pages but IDK where to start.

I also want to make a page for my (and/or Stew's) story universe, i.e. the things that are canonical in that/those universe(s).

Chocofreak13

number them
roll a dice
start there
click to make it bigger

Bella

Ehhh, I didn't mean "IDK where to start" in the sense of which characters to start with - more wondering whether I should redo the tense (parts of the articles are written in-universe while others are out of universe), how to format descriptions, how to name and write the articles on personal story canons, etc.

Chocofreak13

NUMBER THESE
ROLL A DICE
START FROM THERE
click to make it bigger