Project Wiki OVERHAUL!!

Started by Aurora Borealis, December 06, 2010, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Just in case the main Windows 7-tan article gets really large, I guess?

Well, if you want to include a section for her in the main article, go ahead, I'll delete the separate link to the Nanami article.

Chocofreak13

thanks, i don't think it'll get too big :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Okay. :)

Who's still up for this overhaul project? The biggest part is expanding on characters' articles, or even writing about the different theories of the OS-tanverse.

I created another template, look on my userpage. Any ideas what other templates should be made?

Bella

Usually I'm giddy to write articles, but most of my writing energies are currently being channeled in story directions .w.

The clean-up template? Looks good to me, but I haven't any ideas for others....

Aurora Borealis

Oh, okay. I appreciate the rewrites you've made so far, and hope when you're up for it again, you'll make some more! In the mean time, your stories are great! I wish I could write some OS-tan stories, and I do have a lot of ideas for them but am so busy working on my original series which is hard enough for me. x_x

Chocofreak13

you can do it. ^^
i'm so tired right now i don't even wanna think about re-writing articles. if i can find some spare time this weekend i'll write one for you.
so far i like the templates, so maybe we should focus on updating what needs it. :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Okay. I'll be looking forward to it!

I'm not in much of a rewriting mood at the moment either, I've mainly been porting more Annex bios onto the wiki, and been doing some formatting to make the bio pages look better:

*Annex Project page, w/links to bio sections

I could use some help porting more of the bios over, it's as simple as copying, pasting and a bit of formatting provided on my userpage:

===OS-tan name===
[[File: ]]
*'''Name:'''
*'''aka:'''
*'''Debut:'''
*'''Height:'''
*'''Weight:'''
*'''Eye Color:'''
*'''Hair:'''

*'''Quick Facts:'''

**-fact 1
**-fact 2
**-fact 3

[[OS-tan article name | see full wiki bio]]

Most of the bios made were made before the forum migration and its imposed character limit, therefore are still found in the original Annex thread.

Some however are scattered about in the recent pages of the revival thread.

Bella

Looks good~

A but OT, but a LOT of the bios I wrote had weights missing; do try to keep the weights that I suggested Aurora-sama, I did do my research and check them against height/age charts. -w-

Aurora Borealis

Sorry. Those can be put back in. ^^;

Aurora Borealis

I put them back in, and in the bios I added, I included them.

Got started on the bios section for Deceased OS-tans.

That is going to be a looooong section! @_@

Chocofreak13

indeed. *___*

i'm sad to report that bio might be delayed a bit more.... ;__;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Thank you very much Aurora-sama. ^^

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

keep up the good work, yon crusader. ;v;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I figured I should take some time for this too, but it seems my permissions are a'missing...
Pitkin dear, would you mind fixing that?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS