Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"Not always. >ω<

Okay, now you're just TRYING to turn me on.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

svx

I... totally do that short and long sleeve shirt at once thing... That's awesome. That's how I roll!

And sleeping in clothes? Erm... Yep. Comfortable.

stewartsage

*dims lights in thread, cues disco ball*

Might as well.

Purdue t-shirt, jeans (despite it being fucking damn hot), shoes, low socks.

Bella

@Red: Oh come on now, I could say I liked old computers and that would be a turn on to you. Wait. That's already happened.

@SVX: I do the short shirt over longs sleeves thing too, it's a way to get more use out of my summerwear (ie: short sleeves). xD

@Stew: DON'T DIM THE LIGHTS, FOR GOD SAKES MAN, DON'T DIM THEMMMMMM~ ;O;

Chocofreak13

but it's nighttime. the lights should be dim. :\

at any given moment, unless i'm showering or specify otherwise, i'm wearing panties. (which ones however, is set to random.)

i slept naked once......it's too cool in here. and my skin gets dry easily, so sleeping nude isn't really the best option. especially since my family has a tendency to open the door and say good morning. .___.;;

right now i'm wearing:
"keep out of direct sunlight tshirt"
black panties (the awesome ones that look like running shorts, you know which ones nej xDDD [cause don decided to wear them])
grey knee socks (i think they're mainly polyester, i might take them off later....)
the usual accessories :\

and bells, you're trying too hard. give a little mystery to it, for god's sake. xD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't sleep entirely nude, but I do tend to overheat rather quickly.

Socks, green shorts, still Purdue shirt.

Chocofreak13

the usual accessories
shirt from last night
bra+panties
grey skirt (too hot for pants)
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"I don't sleep entirely nude, but I do tend to overheat rather quickly.

Socks, green shorts, still Purdue shirt.

Grrrrrrawr!

In the winter I tend to have issues with it being too cold in my room (the whole house really, this place is a bucket), none the less, shorts or light flannel pants or undies and a tanktop tends to be my typical PJ attire. I just bundle up under a lot of blankets. D:

Right now: navy blue sweatpants, blue+green+gold+brown+white striped longsleeve shirt (w/ awesome gratuitous buttons on the sleeves), socks, garnet earrings, also, my hair is au naturale (frizzy and poofy), since it was just washed and has not been straightened yet.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"In the winter I tend to have issues with it being too cold in my room

Dun wurry, I'll keep you warm. ;057
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

I think we just need to leave the Brit chained to the radiator permanently.  For the public good....

NejinOniwa

Yes. Until I buy myself a Mokotan, that is...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

brit needs a chaperone......or a chastity belt....
click to make it bigger

Bella

I grrrrawr at Stew and nothing happens; Red-san makes an innocent offer to keep me warm and it's witch hunt tiem. DOUBLE STANDARD ANYONE PLZ? >:V

ANOTHER striped shirt, same blue sweatpants, striped socks, hair still curly...

stewartsage

Yes, there is a trope for that Bells.

Cass Railroad shirt, jeans, no socks.  I was wearing a different pair of khaki shorts earlier but had to change before I met my family.

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "Bella"I grrrrawr at Stew and nothing happens; Red-san makes an innocent offer to keep me warm and it's witch hunt tiem. DOUBLE STANDARD ANYONE PLZ? >:V

ANOTHER striped shirt, same blue sweatpants, striped socks, hair still curly...
I don't care if people hit on others over the internet, I just don't think it's very productive.