Thought you guys would like this: 7-tan advert

Started by Happy-Dude, May 08, 2010, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

*sets up PokéMart* Here, folks, Master Balls are on sale, only 50000 apiece! GET YOURS WHILE THE CRITTERS YOU WANT ARE STILL AROUND~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*plops a kidney on the table* IS THAT ENOUGH!?

and if it's any consolation bella i'm really depressed right now too. :\
click to make it bigger

Quantum

This NEEDS to happen, *anime production studio here*!!!

Think...  a humanoid supercomputer interface who isn't aware of her latent powers, but just so happens to work at a computer store, even though she IS a computer.

Oops.  I got a hypothetical nosebleed whilst writing that sentence.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Yeah, but it won't be about the OS-tans I like, so I won't watch. D:

Now if there was an anime with 3.1-sama and Unix-sama  as schoolgirls who rid the world of evil one hacker/skiddie/virus at a time, THAT I'd watch. xD

Aurora Borealis

I agree. I'd like for an OS-tan animated series to have a diverse cast, it'd be more interesting.

^Unix and 3.1 as schoolgirls sounds like a good picture idea! :D

JakeMcKallister

I\'m gonna give all my secrets away

Chocofreak13

JAPAN. THAT'S HOW IT STARTED.

oh and dudes i wanted to make an os-tan anime in later life, so IT WILL HAPPEN, DO NOT WORRY FRIENDS.
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Will it be made in Mugen or with an actual studio working for free?

Please don't torture me with the prospects of an awesomely cool anime. I have been hurt enough with how Black Rock Shooter feel from its glorious pedestal. *wants to see more BRS, but in anime series* T__T
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

dude. don't spoil it. i haven't even seen it yet. >___<

and don't worry, it'll be good. ^^
click to make it bigger

Kiso

I'm not saying anything about the story... I just am pissed off at how it went from a full on anime series to a mere OVA. I wish it had styed an anime series. Then... maybe... luck would bring it to adult swim and I'll see it with crappier dubs than the fan translations. lol
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

lol, i doube AS would pick up something like that. they're kinda moving away from anime if ya haven't noticed (besides the boondocks).

which reminds me, what ever happened to the potential show "southies"? i'ma go google that :\
click to make it bigger

tan-1

wow that video was cute and i liked the fandub of it to