Forum Games: What would you do if...?

Started by Pitkin, December 27, 2005, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

mmmm hamburgers.  Alot of Hamburgers. and steaks.  and ribs!! bwahahaha!

if you could be anything, and I mean leitteraly anything what would it be?  COuld be an occupation, an object, a person, anything, but you have to explain why you would want to be that.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

Natalie from Cory Doctorow's "I, robot" (http://www.infinitematrix.net/stories/shorts/i-robot.html) it would PWN to exist 3422 times and in a distant future like that!

What would you do if you woke up as person of the other gender?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Alex Stankevitch

Id explore everything about being in the other gender.

What would you do if you woke up dead?

NewYinzer

Decompose!

What would you do if you were on a plane, and there were snakes on the plane?

Kami-Tux

if one comes near me, catch it and then put it in the toilet of the plane and flush  :smoke:

What would you do if it was 5 am and a friend said he'd reply in the RP one is involved soon?  ;003

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

SleepyD

I would wait anxiously. Wait, refresh, wait, refresh, refresh, refresh, resfresh, refresh, collapse, sleep. wake up, refresh, try to remember what you were doing before you slept.  

What would you do if you only had $10, a shack, and... uh... a corn dog?

Alex Stankevitch

Eat the corn-dog, use the $10 (Ã,£6 for my in the UK) to buy some cheap clothes and look for a part time job while I lived in the shack.

What would you do if you lived in your favorite anime program (state which program please)?

Kami-Tux

Wonder why the colors are like in a candy store, run amok when realizing at that time, they had no internet (Captain Tsubasa is the anime BTW).

What would you do if you were offered a job at Microsoft or another company, you severely hate?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Ultimaninja

Use company time to watch anime and browse forums, while getting "paid" for it.

What would you do if video games were banned in the U.S.?

Kami-Tux

Laugh about the silly Americans (I am German) and start a telnet server for nethack so they can have at least some games!

what would you do if the possibility to upload your brain on a server would just have been invented?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Alex Stankevitch

I would use the fire-breathing dragons to melt the chocolate and stick it to the spare tire. I then would make it into a raft and sail off, id use the toothbrush to clean my teeth.

What would you do if you would yourself falling into a black hole?

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you would yourself falling into a black hole?

I wouldn't do anything! If I were in a black hole, the gravity would compress me intoalittlepancakethesizeofadime...

As for my question:
If you found yourself in Japan, what would you do?

NewYinzer

Do you mean the 1980's when there were IBM PC Clones, bad TV channels, and internet was overpriced, slow, and at the evil command of Compuserve? If so, I would buy myself a Commodore 64 and tell Steve Jobs how small Apple's market share would be in 2006!

Next question:
If you could be in any anime/manga series, what would it be and why?

rdhdtwns

Pokemon!!! I would love to live with all the cute and adorable pokemon. The Pokemon World is such a peaceful one. Plus I could hang with Ash and Brock :D I could MAKE A LIVING with Pokemon.

Next!
If you were to turn into a gaming console to best desribe yourself, which console would it be?
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

XBOX 360. Modern, powerful, smart, interesting, sometimes glitchy, and expensive. That's me in a nutshell.

Next question:
All the quizzes and polls and statistics from other threads aside, what OS-Tan are you?