Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*applause*

considering eating something. but i figure if i stay up any longer, it'll be to work on projects. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Having a chocolate muffin. It may not be the healthiest breakfast, but damn it's good

Chocofreak13

ginger ale, coca-cola, and bagel bites. earlier i got free pizza. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I haven't had Bagel Bites in forever...

stewartsage

Same thing I've had for breakfast all year + red pepper flakes.

Chocofreak13

oreo pancakes with pepper flakes? :\

waffle crisp. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a small, toasted ham and Swiss sandvich for breakfast at work. It was awesome

Chocofreak13

i have a sandwich, but for some reason i'm putting off eating it. i also plan to have some soup later (as i think i've caught a cold).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a buffalo chicken sandvich with some mozzarella sticks on the side for supper. Buffalo chicken = awesome

Chocofreak13

lol, it sounds like it'd be too spicy for me. currently eating mah sammich. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 05, 2011, 08:21:09 PM
lol, it sounds like it'd be too spicy for me

I like some spicy food from time to time; I have to be in the mood for it, though (Most of the time, I just go with ketchup or barbecue sauce with my chicken). Although, I made the terrible mistake a few years back of pouring an entire 4oz cup of Domino's Pizza Hot Sauce on a burrito; not knowing at the time it contained habanero. It was hot unlike anything I had ever had before in my life; it brought me to tears and practically set my mouth on fire...but, it cleared up my sinuses in the process. Since I still had a stuffy nose from a cold I had just got over at the time, this was the only thing good that came from that mistake...aside from the knowledge to not do that again

Chocofreak13

i tried wasabi once, and regretted it about .5 seconds afterward. :\
the only spicy food i like is the occasional salsa. :\

i want soup ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

But wasabi is so delicious D: You just have to build up an immunity to the sting - I can eat huge pieces of it now with no ill effects...

I had pizza before, and now I have a bellyache. Coincidence?

Chocofreak13

could be the grease, bells. take some tums or pepto (or eat/drink something with mint).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 05, 2011, 09:48:28 PM
i tried wasabi once, and regretted it about .5 seconds afterward. :\

I've wanted to try wasabi, although the only time I've found it locally, it was literally just green horseradish (Which I've heard that real wasabi has a lot more to it than that)