Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@pentium: those hole-in-the-wall places are always hit or miss; there's a chinese place by the local movie theater that looks like the shabbiest place that ever lied to the health department, but as it turns out their food is AMAZING.
then there's another local chinese place that's hit AND miss: you might go there one day and have some amazing beef teriyaki, then go there the next day and eat what could be called marinated shit on a stick.

@nej: the sherbert sounds like another one of those things that makes europe better. :\

finishing dinner: hot dog, baked potato, broccoli, and water.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 07:33:15 PM
@pentium: those hole-in-the-wall places are always hit or miss

Yeah. There's one place in the next town over that my grandma absolutely loves, even though the food is terrible; their steaks are so dry and flavorless, it's like eating cardboard

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@stew: omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom. :3
@pentium: people will always have different tastes. for example, my family LOVES lobster, but i don't get the appeal. :\
on the other hand, i love crab rangoons on pizza, and french onion dip on a soft chocolate chip cookie. but whenever i eat that (or pickles in a cup, the only thing i order from fast food joints anymore, except for soda) people ask if i'm pregnant. :\

various flavours of licorice. grape soda. cheese its.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 10:33:57 PM
@pentium: people will always have different tastes. for example, my family LOVES lobster, but i don't get the appeal. :\

I think the only reason my grandma likes the place is because of it's name; it has "country" in it's name, and she's all for anything country. It's like how she was over Cotton Patch about 12 years ago; she never seemed to like the food, but whenever we'd go out to eat, she'd always insist on going there, because she liked the name (I admit, I didn't care much for that place either; it was decent, but not worth going out of my way for).

As for supper tonight, my dad surprised everybody by making steak and macaroni. It was an epic combination

Chocofreak13

sounds like it. my dinner was made by mom, and was one of the first nutritionally balances meals i've had in weeks. >__<;
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

i had lunch. rice, stir fried bean sprouts, stir fried shrimp and squid, fried tofu and pork

I am so fried D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Oooh, that sounds really good Zen. *v*

I had a bagel for breakfast and nothing since. :|

Nichi

For lunch, I had some leftover macaroni from last night with some diced ham blended in. All it needed was a little BBQ sauce, and it would have been perfect

Bella

I had fettuccine, cheddar and broccoli mac and cheese for lunch, garnished with sage and thyme from my herb garden. It was good. .w.

stewartsage

Chicken patty and rice.  The cafeteria girl wouldn't give me a bun for the chicken patty :/

Chocofreak13

tomorrow i will post the angry turtle cake. for now, gingerale. :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

for lunch i had rice, sausages and cheese Whiz
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

Having a glass of orange juice. You can't argue with good orange juice

stewartsage

Last thing I ate: OREO MOTHERFUCKING WAFFLES.  SERIOUSLY.  BEST BREAKFAST OF THE YEAR.