Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I had pancakes for dessert.... some with blueberry syrup and lemon juice, others with fresh maple syrup.

stewartsage

TO EAT IT IS TO KNOW THE FACE OF GOD.

That's nice Borya.

Bella

I was asked to share my organic alfredo-parmesan macaroni and cheese with an injured dog today.... I ended up giving her some of it. ._____.

Just had a Hershey's strawberry sundae. So good. >w<

Bella

Ever eat something that seemed like a good idea at the time 'cause you're hungry and then you start eating it and wish you'd just gone hungry? Yeah. I just had one of those moments.

Paul

Yep.... some time ago I ate a really weird soup that looked like normal tomato soup, but it was full of innards :/
I ended up giving it to my dad who actually liked it.

Bella

Eeewww. Innards. D:

At least my mishap only involved really, really horrible microwave-oven manicotti.

NejinOniwa

CUSTOM VANILLA ICE + LEMON SHERBET

W'DUP
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

today has been a terrible day. but i'm getting a baked potato, so things might get a little better. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Cake for breakfast.  Bitches.

Chocofreak13

has a coke and a hot dog. :3

in the other room, people are eating traps (take a taco shell, put a hot dog in it, then cover it with taco meat and other taco fixings. ta da, a trap.).
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 09, 2011, 04:32:56 PMin the other room, people are eating traps (take a taco shell, put a hot dog in it, then cover it with taco meat and other taco fixings. ta da, a trap.).

I see what you did there. >_____>

I had RAMEN NOODLES for lunch. That's Crushing-for-the-Soul Food, yanno. Right now I'm having peanut brittle...

Chocofreak13

i'm hungry. maybe a frozen dinner?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Meatball sub, chips, whatever else my mom sent.

Bella

Meatball subs! >W<

I would kill for an ice cream or frozen yogurt. -w-

stewartsage

The other items were cookies, yogurt, and macaroni salad.  Yes.