Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Yesterday evening I had dinner with 4-cheeses pizza...  :smoke:  ;010

(this image match enough how this pizza looks about)

(It is a pizza dish with only cheese, and to be precise, 4 different kinds of cheeses on it.
The green on the pizza is due to Blue Gorgonzola Cheese that is a cheese with mold in it... There are people who like it and people who disgust it. Personally I like it...  ;012  )
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

VonDaab

I ate yesterday Pasta Bolognese that I made.
Today same sauce, with rice.

I guess I put too much carrot in it.

Chocofreak13

last night was a disaster in terms of dinner.
my sister made some 4-cheese ravioli (package kind) and we split it. i thought it needed some sauce, so i put some of my mom's spaghetti sauce on it and heated it up (sauce was in the fridge so it was cold). when i brought it to my room to eat, it was too hot, so i accidentally dropped it....all over my sheet. and my chair. and a little on my pillow, and some on the floor........you get the picture. it was terrible, so i had to strip off my sheets and wash them, at 8pm, and didn't get to bed untill 1 (fell asleep while it was washing/drying so i re-assembled the bed late).

lunch yesterday: frozen dinner (banquet brand) spaghetti and popcorn chicken
dinner yesterday: crab rangoons w/ sweet sauce, sugar&spiced apples, and that goddamn ravioli w/ sauce
breakfast today: corn pops (cereal)

most likely lunch today: that goddamn ravioli or frozen dinner (banquet brand) macaroni and cheese
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

2:00 AM, yesterday: One Hardees cheeseburger
Breakfast/Lunch, yesterday: Nothing, asleep
Supper: Seafood sauce over pasta, two pieces of bread, lemonade, one piece of chocolate cake.

Breakfast/Lunch, today: Nothing, asleep

Raffaele, that pizza looks fantastic.

NejinOniwa

Breakfast/Lunch today: Meatballs, Croquettes and some 5-6 pears from our pretty small but VERY high-yield pear tree.
Dinner: I missed out on that part.
Nightner: So far, 1 glass of müsli and white tea/peach-flavor yoghurt.

I'm suspecting I'll be having a second and perhaps third nightner as well...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Since the main events of Party Day are over I've managed to amass quite a collection of confectionery treats given to me by  friends and family members also by my mooching of said friends and family members so I've been eating a lot of them for a while now. It's like Halloween but for adults -w-.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "VonDaab"I ate yesterday Pasta Bolognese that I made.
Today same sauce, with rice.

I guess I put too much carrot in it.

Do you like the sauce being very liquid Von?  ;018

Quote from: "Xeon"
Since the main events of Party Day are over I've managed to amass quite a collection of confectionery treats given to me by  friends and family members also by my mooching of said friends and family members so I've been eating a lot of them for a while now. It's like Halloween but for adults -w-.

OH My! It is the festival of sugar and saturated fats...  ;012

May I borrow some pastry?   ;010  ;003
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

VonDaab

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"Do you like the sauce being very liquid Von?  ;018
No, It's called unskilled at cooking.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "VonDaab"
Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"Do you like the sauce being very liquid Von?  ;018
No, It's called unskilled at cooking.

Oh, well... I couldn't guess it... Sorry.

I think you can do it better! Ganbatte...  ;010

Take cooking with a precise method,  with a bit of inspiration. Just as like drawing.

But don't mind.

I just asked because my father like tomato sauce being more liquid than usual, while I prefer it as tradition, being just enough dense, and I am asking around, to friends and relatives if today it is more preferred liquid tomato sauce than traditional one.

Sure I need an hour to cook it, while my daddy prepares sauce in just 20 minutes.

But is very liquid...  ;026
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Alex_Reetz

Alex_Reetz

double post because I suck cock.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chocofreak13

yesterday:

breakfast: can of coke
box of raisins
????
strawberry frosted doughnut (sorta overlapped with lunch?)

lunch: hot dog
crab rangoons
rice with sweet and sour sauce
root beer
candy

dinner: pizza
can of coke
garlic bread
candy

today: Breakfast:
pizza
can of coke
tootsie roll
candy

yet to have lunch.
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

I had pizza, that I made.
Doesnt look too delicious, but it actually was quite good.

stewartsage

That looks delicious.  Not just because I haven't eaten.

VonDaab

Fillings are tuna and pineapple, which for some reason confused most of the people I told about that.
Well, I guess it was the lack of ham, as I couldnt find proper ham in the shops.

Actually this was my first time making a pizza from scratch, so not sure why the mozzarella got so brown...
Also couldnt find any Durum wheat flour, so had to make it from plain wheat flour.

Made 2 pizzas, so got the other one refrigded and will reheat it today for my lunch/dinner.
Pizza #2 has a small amount of oregano and garlic powder.