Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Food.  I wen to Subway yesterday though.  I like eating in empty restaurants.

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

pizza with garlic bread, then pizza with garlic bread, followed by pizza with garlic bread. dinner will be pizza with garlic bread.

it's a wonder i'm not dead.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

stewartsage

Last two beef burgers, leftover pipin' hot baked beans, some chips.

I also made iced tea!  I'm also slightly (completely) terrified of how much sugar my grandmother puts in her tea.

stewartsage

Pork BBQ, baked beans, and coleslaw from the resteraunt at work for supper last night.  BBQ was good, beans were amazing, coleslaw was so/so.

LeaflameSD

Breakfast: Cornflakes with beans and toasted bread
Lunch: Baked potato with tuna
After school: Chocolate
Dinner: Awaiting...

Chocofreak13

@stew: ugh, iced tea. i had a glass yesterday and was almost to the bottom of the glass when i noticed the mold. >>;

dinner is pasta with the sauce, texas garlic toast, and a coke. might have some creampuffs or ice cream later.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: That's why I regularly clean my pitcher :3
Also, LOL Texas Garlic Toast. That's the exact brand Pizza Hut uses :3

@Stew: I know one of the waitresses that was at my work before I started was strictly forbidden from mixing sweet tea; as she added so much sugar it basically turned into a syrup >_<;
(She does not understand how good tea is made)

So, I got a free pizza at work for lunch tomorrow. Italian sausage with bell peppers; since I knew mom would want some too and likes those toppings :3

Chocofreak13

@pent: we used the wal-mart brand for this, but i've seen the brand you're talking about. :3
it was good, but a little doughy. :\
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

oh goodie, another thing to add to my summer barbecue food list, along with redneck turtle burgers and narwhal hot dogs. -w-

and then there's this...

finished a nectarine about 2 minutes ago. before that, onion bagel. at about 2-3 am, a scrambled egg and a glass of chocolate milk. and a glass of that diner's FINEST TAP WATER
click to make it bigger

Bella

Venti hazelnut macchiato & some sort of sweet bread.

AFTER ALL I'VE GOND THROUGH I DESERVE A $5 STARBUCKS COFFEE.

LeaflameSD

(For the love of God, why can't I eat something without my Dad gobbling more than half of it all up? ._.)

Breakfast: Strawberry Jelly and toast
Lunch: 2 Chicken bakes and a slice of pizaa

And I just had vanilla ice cream now.

Chocofreak13

wtf? your dad is a snorlax?

breakfast includes an onion bagel, a random smoothie, and a coke. :3
click to make it bigger