Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i don't care for pepper but i'll pass the recipe along.

breakfast was generic cereal. lunch was a banquet. dinner will likely be a banquet. tomorrow's dinner is pizza. yesterday i had crab rangoon. that is all.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Lunch was some really good chicken from KFC (They now offer original recipe in boneless. It's amazing; making me wonder why they never thought of it sooner *w*)

As for dinner, cheezburger with a fried egg on top. So good~ *drool*

Chocofreak13

my stomach hurts like last night so i'm eating a miniature candy cane.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Egg rolls and General Tsao's.

Everything tastes weird...

SleepyD

I've been having my own curry for like, a whole week, so I think I'll eat out today.

Thinking about the izakaya down the street for dinner...

Chocofreak13

noms.

breakfast is a combination of walmart brand fruity puffs and berry berry kix. with a coke.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Beef ramen with a Coke. I forgot how good ramen can be *w*

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

blood makes for an interesting snack. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: SleepyD on May 03, 2013, 11:29:55 AM
I've been having my own curry for like, a whole week, so I think I'll eat out today.

Did you make the curry yourself or was it made from a premade block / powder / etc.? I'm curious because I've been thinking of ordering some curry mix but am not sure which brand to get. -w-

(Though I keep hearing good things about Vermont Curry, so I may just go with that.)

Chocofreak13

dinner was pizza/garlic bread and it was AMAZING. of course, the only other thing i had to eat today was cereal and the occasional snapea crisp. ^^;
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 03, 2013, 12:29:50 PM
Beef ramen with a Coke. I forgot how good ramen can be *w*
I'm not sure what kinda ramen you're eating, but ramen is always good. haha...

Quote from: Bella on May 03, 2013, 11:16:00 PM
Did you make the curry yourself or was it made from a premade block / powder / etc.? I'm curious because I've been thinking of ordering some curry mix but am not sure which brand to get. -w-

(Though I keep hearing good things about Vermont Curry, so I may just go with that.)
Vermont curry has a touch of sweetness to it. I used SBC's curry in mine, and I added diced apples and maple syrup to mine for a similar effect.

Today's dinner was at an izakaya:
Sapporo draft beer
Braised pork
Raw octopus in wasabi sauce
Fried mochi in tempura sauce
Salmon carpaccio
Takoyaki
Black honey purin

And I tweeted this earlier, but it's damn weird being in a small, intimate izakaya where the patrons are all speaking non-english language, more than half of whom are speaking Japanese. Including the white people. lolol

And I'm the asian kid, right off work, asking for the english menu. lol

Chocofreak13

that's both funny and adorable. even the white people, lol. xD
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

No joke, the white customers were fluent. I came in just as they opened for dinner and I was the only one that was speaking English to the asian and white waitresses (also speaking fluent Japanese).

It wasn't until like, half an hour later that other English-speaking people entered. haha