Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I'll stick to suspect alcoholic apple byproducts.

Dear Princess Celestia, ah didn' learn anythin'!

Chocofreak13

i'll tell alex about that one, he just got some sweet-ass glass apple juice jars today. :0

chocolate and juice.
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

That's one neat recipe you've got right there, Nejin! ^^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

remind me to take notes.

dinner last night was pasta with the sauce, with garlic sticks and sweet italian sausage on the side, and a glass of crangrape juice. i didn't eat any of the sausage but DEM GARLIC STICKS were damn good. especially since they cost less than 2 bucks. ^^

breakfast this morning will consist of eggs, maple bacon, half a blueberry bagel, and a can of coke. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

i had a sitcom/80's movie moment yesterday when i was checking to see if a cake was stale. i took a little morsel from the side (smaller than a brussel sprout, bigger than a pea) and popped it into my mouth, but the second i did i let it drop out as i saw the mold budding on the opposite side of the cake. .__.;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

@Choco: I don't know whether to lol or.. to feel sick.

Chocofreak13

lol, since i didn't get sick and went on to have that lovely dinner. and the animals/nature got the rest of the cake, so i payed tribute to my gods while i was at it. ^^

pineapple cream cheese doesn't taste as good as i thought it would. what do i do with the rest of it now. ><;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 25, 2013, 12:43:57 PM
lol, since i didn't get sick and went on to have that lovely dinner. and the animals/nature got the rest of the cake, so i payed tribute to my gods while i was at it. ^^

pineapple cream cheese doesn't taste as good as i thought it would. what do i do with the rest of it now. ><;
*has a great big lol*

And idk, seagulls seem to eat anything so...

Nichi

I had a taco with some cinnamon sticks for dessert >:3

Chocofreak13

@leaf: the seagulls are all down at the burger king, silly, not here. the possums are likely what enjoyed that snack.

i had a potato for dinner and it made me really sick. WHY DO YOU FORSAKE ME POTATO
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The potato was GLaDOS ;_;

I had Hamburger Helper for dinner. Also, munching on jellybeans :3

Chocofreak13

i'm about to crack open one of the bags of beans pent was nice enough to send me. -w-
and some corn chips.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

>Cook rice
>add ground peppers and black pepper
>Chicken stock
>Add peanuts, lemon juice and honey yoghurt

I DON'T EVEN
But' it's somehow good. ಠ __ಠ
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS