click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had  bacon pizza

Bacon. Pizza.

Infinitely better than the crappy taco I had at lunch >:3

Chocofreak13

:00000000

all it needs is pinapple and maple syrup!!!! :9~~~

dinner was soup and the remaining garlic bread with iced tea.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

So glad to be home and eating real food.

Chocofreak13

dinner was pasta with the sauce.. lunch was mini pb&j sandwiches. breakfast was cereal.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I haven't eaten... Doing my Resurrection Sunday's Penance... BTW Found in our equivalent to 7/11 Some mashed beans with cheese and sausage... Didn't bought it 'cause it's a no meat long weekend  I think I'll lunch Potato salad made with instant mashed potatoes, I only need to buy milk, tortillas and a pepsi since yesterday I bought the tuna and mayo

Chocofreak13

interesting. what's the 7/11 equivalent called? :0

yesterday we had a feast. ham, scalloped potatoes, sweet potato pie, glazed carrots, bread, corn souffle and pinapple and cheese casserole, i ate all of those things. everything was good, though the scalloped potatoes were a bit soggy and under-done and the last two on the list REALLY didn't agree with me. (i think cheap cheese was used in the casserole.) there was also too much sauce on the ham. (it was very mustard based and i don't like mustard.)

desserts included cookies, lobster claws (i think it's like a giant bear claw), lemon merengue pie and canolis. i had a canoli and i might have some of the pie later today, and there was also an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream we never even got into, so me and mum took it home and we're gonna eat it tonight. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Sounds delish :3

I just had a BaconLettuceTomato sandwich, and a cheese sandwich.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Is it wierd that I like the taste of butter on toasted bread but not plain bread?

Nichi

Nothing wrong with that. I don't care much for it on plain bread, but it's good on toast

Chocofreak13

it's because it's melted, it affects the flavour. ever had plain cheese vs melted cheese?

just had an orange. hacked off the peel with my knife, turns out there was about a 30% size reduction. damn that was a lot of peel.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 01, 2013, 12:33:05 PM
interesting. what's the 7/11 equivalent called? :0

it's called Oxxo

I just had mashed potatoes with the mixed beans -I commented earlier

Chocofreak13

pizza. and soda. and i'm kinda regretting it now, despite it being tasty.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had pizza as well. Getting kind of tired of it, as I've had it so damn much over the past week :\

Chocofreak13

eating it as we speak (literally).
click to make it bigger