Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

just "brunched" some beans with a mix of cheese, sausage and tuna...

PizzaDrill

Ordered an omelette and bacon for delivery. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Chocofreak13

(FINALLY, BREAKFAST DELIVERY)

Fondue for Dinner.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@Bella: it's an acquired taste. as it is there are 12 different kinds of cheese fondue listed on wikipedia, not including instant. it's made with european cheeses (mostly gruyere & emmental, but that's only the Swiss recipes of which there are nine) & wine, meaning it has an odd aftertaste & creamy texture. I've never much been fond of the taste, and in fact this time around l was only able to eat three pieces dipped in the cheese; l just nibbled cheese the rest of the time.

interesting fact: while most people are aware of chocolate fondue, most don't know about Fondue Bourguignonne, which consists of frying pieces of meat in hot oil.

@Pent: fondue is a Swiss (well, there are french & italian versions too) food where people dip pieces of bread in hot molten cheese.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah. I've never seen it spelled out before, only said out loud, so I didn't recognize it ^^;

I do know what you're talking about

Simonorged

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 22, 2013, 09:35:37 AM
I just ate 4 Landjäger sausages while walking home...

Now I'm sampling snacks from a nearby Lidl to decide if it'd be worth biking across town to access lower prices.
Like this?

Today's lunch say riblets on the menu.

Quote from: PizzaDrill on January 23, 2013, 04:12:54 PM
Ordered an omelette and bacon for delivery. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Laughing his ass off.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Breakfast: Ramen (Noodles in the wil'-wil' west)
Lunch:Nothing
After school: Potato chips, some chocolate and leftover cookies
Dinner: <thing> </thing>

Chocofreak13

@simon: no need to take the god comment so literally, it was a joke. or was that a joke too?

breakfast was cheerios and this coca-cola i'm working on. i should probably down a cough drop too.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 24, 2013, 11:00:03 AM
@simon: no need to take the god comment so literally, it was a joke. or was that a joke too?

breakfast was cheerios and this coca-cola i'm working on. i should probably down a cough drop too.
It was a joke... my god I'm coming off as a total religious asshole, I'm not, honest.

Chocofreak13

i'm sorry. i just wanted to be sure. ;^;
we don't know each other well enough yet for conversational nuances to be picked up. tbh i got the vibe it was a joke, but there's been so much political correctness thrown around recently i wanted to be sure. >>;
once you hit about 250-300 posts or so, i get the feeling everyone will be used to your conversation style. :3

still working on that coke.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Maybe I should just use the emotocons...
I'm just as erratic audibly.

And now, america food

Nichi

I had a sausage biscuit at McDonald's. It was alright

Chocofreak13

don't use the site ones. it's more fun with text-based ones. -w-
click to make it bigger