Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Stew: Sounds about what my lunches have looked like, the past few days I've worked: pizza over and over @_@

Although, I instead had a cheezburger for lunch today, before I went in (Even if it was around a time that I typically consider "breakfast"). It was good :3

NejinOniwa

Rice porridge for breakfast

YULE ABOUNDS
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

A rundown of my last 5 days of food, since I like obsessing over this kind of stuff:
Wednesday: Water, strained miso soup (*cries*), vanilla yogurt,
Thursday: Water, orange yogurt,  mashed sweet potatoes, half an avocado, loaded mash potato-flavored mashed potatoes, ice cream, tiramisu
Friday: Water and apple juice, overcooked rotini pasta with SO MUCH BUTTER and alfredo sauce, pesto marinated tilapia and mashed potatoes, tiramisu
Saturday: Water, apple juice, coffee, two donuts, same pasta as before, perogies and sweet potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, ice cream, tiramisu
Sunday (so far): Donuts, coffee

WHEN CAN I EAT STEAK AGAIN PLZKTHNX

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Wikipedia page on the ultimate form of sustenance, The Peanut
Peanuts are also used in a wide variety of other areas, such as cosmetics, nitroglycerin, plastics, dyes and paints.

I don't even...

Nevermind. This just goes to show that the peanut really is the strongest nut-
Quote from: Elsewhere on that pageDespite its name and appearance, the peanut is not a nut, but rather a legume.
Well fuck you then.
Quote from: Further downRudolf Diesel ran some of the first engines that bear his name on peanut oil and it is still seen as a potentially useful fuel.
STRONGEST LEGUME WHAT THE FUCK

Nichi

Having some orange juice right now. Nothing really exciting

Chocofreak13

sick with cold. 2 days ago had soup and more soup, yesterday i was like "fuck this" and ate whatever i felt like, which was cereal and candy and snacks (which was actually cheerios, lol), and pasta with THE SAUCE for dinner (fuck yeah). today has been moar cereal, and SUPER HOT TEA (my poor, burnt, sick tongue ;^; ), and cookies to take the edge off (and will have candy in a bit). gonna have some more of THE SAUCE later if i can get back to my grandparents'. yeah, i've spent the past several days there since i'm shadowing my mother a lot more now.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I ate "solid"-ish food (like, requiring the use of my rear teeth to actually chew) for the first time since my surgery last night and it seems to have thrown my appetite into overdrive. D:

Today I had a poptart, fruit salad, soft tacos, a burrito, churro, a chocolate bar, coffee, some sort of strawberry-mango slushy drink, and am about to have meatloaf with corn and mashed potatoes.

Chocofreak13

fancy. :0

it'd have been hilarious if you had them all in a row, buffet style. cause you would have been like noh face from Spirited Away. xD

dinner was baked potatos and fish sticks, with coke. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: That sounds good *w*

@Kari: Sounds better than what I had :\

My dinner was a few slices of pepperoni stuffed crust pizza. It would have been better if it was still hot :/

Chocofreak13

ouch man. >>

currently having very cold tea that i made this morning, and cookies. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 05, 2012, 08:56:32 PM
fancy. :0

it'd have been hilarious if you had them all in a row, buffet style. cause you would have been like noh face from Spirited Away. xD

Lol, no they were split up into breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Though i did carry my churro and drink into the theater with me in spite of the theater rules.) ^^;;

I HAD PANCAKE COVERED SAUSAGE ON A STICK FOR BREAKFAST. YEEEEEEEEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY.

Nichi

@Bella: Those are good. I haven't had them in forever *w*

Breakfast was a chocolate cake donut with orange soda. Who loves orange soda?

stewartsage

I love orange soda!

Quote from: BellsI HAD PANCAKE COVERED SAUSAGE ON A STICK FOR BREAKFAST. YEEEEEEEEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY.

Uggggggh.

I haven't eaten a regular meal in like a week.  Exams!

NejinOniwa

I had rice porridge for breakfast today. I AM PREPARED FOR EXAMS!

Stew, you might want to use my special trick for speeding up and enriching your nutrition. ADD PEANUTS TO EVERYTHING!

Chocofreak13

what about those of us who don't like nuts?

breakfast was knockoff honeycomb. lunch was idunnowhat. dinner was beef stew. late-night snack was bagel.

made cookies today. sugar and spice ones, and i tweaked the recipe of the sugar half so they have more flavour now. i'm gonna keep the recipe variation and make it the standard.
click to make it bigger