Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Raffaele the Amigan on June 27, 2012, 04:16:52 PM
I was just eating some arancini di riso (fried riceballs) before going back home...

BTW. Long time not see. Did I miss something? :)

That looks really good. *_*

You've missed a lot, this is why you must visit more often. ;-;

NejinOniwa

You know what Friday has in store for me?

Packing, planning and MAKING BEEF JERKY/dried food general.

It's good to be the king.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Awesome, man. Nothing quite like homemade beef jerky :3

Chocofreak13

HOLY CRAP IT'S AN AMIGAN GET THE CAR

it's wicked good to see you, man. i didn't think we ever would again, truth be told. ya gonna stick around this time? :3
oh, and those look really good....

@nej: sounds tasty. :9~~

currently eating seasoned pork and lemon rice out of a pyrex dish. today's breakfast, lunch, and snacks have been waffle quarters, carnival style.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Bella on June 27, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
Quote from: Raffaele the Amigan on June 27, 2012, 04:16:52 PM
I was just eating some arancini di riso (fried riceballs) before going back home...

BTW. Long time not see. Did I miss something? :)

That looks really good. *_*

You've missed a lot, this is why you must visit more often. ;-;

Actually I am stuck on japan site Pixiv and on italian site Artcafé but I never forgot to visit here from time to time. :D
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

BTW:

Today I eaten this dish for lunch:

Potatoes salad with onions

(as long as we have 32° Celsius/89.6° Fahrenheit, then potatoes salad is a fresh dish, even if onions are sometimes difficult to digest)

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Nichi

That looks good :3

I had some Bagel Bites with Coke for lunch. Nothing fancy

Chocofreak13

breakfast/lunch/today's snack: waffle quarters, carnival style. (and coke.)

dinner: corn on the cob
mashed potatoes
fishsticks
ginger ale
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I learned of a magical combination: Sloppy Joes served on flour shells. It's like a taco *w*

That was my lunch today

Chocofreak13

this morning i had kraft macaroni and cheese for breakfast. no lunch. pizza with a twix ice cream bar and a coke for dinner.

yesterday's breakfast was the
girliest breakfast i've ever had. brown sugar cinnamon poptarts, vanilla chai tea, english muffin with nutella and biscoff spread, and pepperkakor. pizza for lunch, banquet for dinner.

a few weeks ago i went out to lunch with a friend of mine. we went to this lovely restaurant in chinatown (we were there already) called jade garden. she had a noodle dish that i forget the name of (yan ming, i think?), that was quite good (she let me have a bite; it tasted like the noodles had absorbed some sort of chicken broth with undertones of mushroom and nutty flavour), and i got orange beef. it was good, but it wasn't marked as spicy on the menu....and then it comes out covered in chili pepper seeds (and a piece of the pepper on the side). so i had a few bites of the meat, but when i lost feeling all over my mouth and lips, i focused on the rice. the whole show was quite pretty, though; dark glazed beef strips on a bed of
green steamed broccoli and rice. the portion was huge, and it only cost $4.50. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I has cheezburger for lunch :3

My inner Happy Cat approves of this

Silentbob

Had a Subway Melt for dinner.   Didn't bother to cook today.

Chocofreak13

had a baked potato for dinner. i feel kinda sick now. not sure why. ;^;

making mint tea to help. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Just a baked potato, Kari? : (

Mine wasn't much better though, chicken nuggets and a piece of garlic toast. >>;; I'm planning on making another small meal later though.

Nichi

@Kari: Hope you feel better :[
@Bella: That's what my lunch was, except I had mac & cheese instead of toast

I tried something out of the ordinary for dinner: the Hamburger Helper spaghetti. It's actually alright. A far cry from the Sauce, let alone how I typically prepare spaghetti, but it's not bad :3