broccoli
nectarine
coca-cola

peach yogurt
glass of milk
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Sammiches with salami and cheese
Vanilla ice cream + lime juice + raspberry sherbet + STRAWBERRIES IN ENORMOUS QUANTITIES

BEST BREAKFAST EVAR <3<3<3<3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

About to have lasagna, bread, cheese, and applesauce.  Couldn't bring myself to buy the $5.68 package of blue cheese.

Nichi

I had frozen pizza for supper. Tombstone is awesome, as far as frozen pizza goes

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 10, 2011, 04:44:13 AM
Vanilla ice cream + lime juice + raspberry sherbet + STRAWBERRIES IN ENORMOUS QUANTITIES

I wish I had some of that right now...

Quote from: stewartsage on August 10, 2011, 09:34:44 PM
About to have lasagna, bread, cheese, and applesauce.  Couldn't bring myself to buy the $5.68 package of blue cheese.

That sounds really good. ^^ (And yeah, cheese can be so expensive... it's hard to find a decent block at the grocery store for less than $5...)

I had spaghetti and meatsauce for dinner. Eating a Little Debbie cupcake-y thing now....

Chocofreak13

dinner tonight was teriyaki chicken with rice and veggies, though the chicken wasn't as dead as i like it. sauce was pretty good, though.
right now, i'm slowly finishing the second of the 2 pieces of banana bread i got, and this coca-cola. :3
click to make it bigger

Remilia

At the moment: Porridge with blueberries and sugar, knäckebröd and pineapple-orange-apple-banana juice.

Yesterday evening: Old Engine Oil

Nichi

I had tacos. 'Twas awesome

Chocofreak13

breakfast: knockoff fruity pebbles (better than the real thing, since i'm pretty sure the real thing doesn't use real fruit flavour. as a result, this stuff smelled better too :3
lunch: 1 slice of banana bread and a coke
dinner: pot of three-cheese kraft mac and cheese, and a coke
dessert: half a york and half a bullseye ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

come eat some, then. it's kinda taking up space in the fridge and it needs to be eaten before it goes bad. :\

oh, i had a nectarine with lunch too. i've been eating more fruit lately, and it's nice. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Had a lamb gyro for lunch plus a salad and chips.  Haven't eaten supper yet.  Not sure how its going to turn out.  Woo.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 12, 2011, 07:32:22 PM
Had a lamb gyro for lunch plus a salad and chips.  Haven't eaten supper yet.  Not sure how its going to turn out.  Woo.

Gyros are the best. : D

I had hot dog octopi and baked beans.... >_>

Nichi

I've never had a gyro. Every time I hear somebody say "gyro", my thoughts go to the little tops that ROB the Robot uses for Gyromite

Anyway, I had BBQ sandwiches for supper. Good, but I actually liked the potato soup from lunch a little more

Chocofreak13

today:
2 bowls of cereal
3 cokes
5 pieces of pizza
.......ho jeez, today was not healthy at all. ^^;
click to make it bigger