Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

currently burning my face off with spicy seafood udon with a literal shitload of sriracha in it mmm
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

it took so much effort to eat that soup

it is taking so much more effort not to un-eat that soup
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Spaghetti is happening :3

Chocofreak13

last night's dinner: pasta with the sauce
breakfast: special K
lunch: water
dinner: probably more pasta
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had popcorn chicken for lunch

Chocofreak13

I might have a bagel after this, if I feel better. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Following once more in the footsteps of Brad Jones, and also because I needed to put some money in the bank but didn't want to deposit all the cash I had on me, I went over to Taco Bell to break a $20 and also try something from their breakfast menu: The AM Crunchwrap.

It's sort of a burrito, filled with sausage (Can be substituted for bacon or steak), scrambled eggs, cheese, a hashbrown patty, and a little bit of hot sauce. I actually kind of liked it; it's not the best breakfast burrito I've ever had, but the hot sauce they put in there was just right; it had a mild spice, with a very slight sweetness to it, giving the eggs more of a flavor and bringing everything together. It's definitely not of the same caliber as Sonic's breakfast burritos, but it's still pretty good :3

Chocofreak13

Ate at Olive Garden last night. I was initially goi to get nothing but breadsticks (since that's all I like), but I ended up finding something on the menu I liked, so I had cheese filled ravioli topped with marinara and cheese with cheese sprinkled on top.....after an appetizer of baguette slices topped with smoked, melted cheese.....ended up taking most of it home along with like, 6 breadsticks

Was an excellent meal (with finding a $5 bill and spending it on a book for dessert)~

Probably going to have the leftovers of that when I'm feeling less sick
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Having some lemon yogurt. Actually pretty good; better than I expected :3

Chocofreak13

do cough drops count as food?

ah. well, i didn't think so. so i had banquet mac and cheese for dinner.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Dinner was chicken tenders with mac & cheese >w<

Chocofreak13

a miniature ice cream sandwich, white rice and cheese its with a barq's.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had honey BBQ chicken wings >w<