Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I want to try it, but it's not available here ;_;
(But, I at least know how to get my Moxie fix -w-)

Currently having some hot chocolate. Also, I found that the crunchy chocolate chip cookies that my mom likes to buy are best when dipped in said hot chocolate -w-;

LeaflameSD

Just had a Chicago Town 2-cheese pizza, and it's SO much better than the one I ate yesterday.

You know, sometimes I wonder if my Dad will ever feed me properly.

Chocofreak13

:\

Breakfast: Waffle Crisp, Boiled Egg, Tea
Midmorning Snack: Tea
Lunch: Vegetable Soup, Tortilla Chips, Queso (it was sort of awful), Tea, Coke
Afternoon Snack: Tortilla Chips and Tea
Dinner: Banquet Pie, Tea?, Ginger Ale
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

NIGGAS YOU GOT NO FUCKEN IDEA HOW MUCH CHIKN AEM EATYN RAHT NAW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

heck yeah fluffy omelet on top of nearly raw bacon (i love it that way) on top of mushrooms oh my god this is my favorite food
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

pizza last night, all of the fuck yeah. 8)

last of the knockoff honey comb for breakfast today. strangely enough, i think it got better with age.

probably gonna have a bagel for lunch, but we'll see.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Was about to eat this casserole that mom made...but she just had to put corn in it. I can't stand corn, unless it's popcorn or Fritos >_<;;

Chocofreak13

dunno if it makes things better, but dinner/dessert tonight went way better than i thought it would. ;^;

Miso Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken
White Rice
Miso Soup
Oshinko

Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores for Dessert -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's the second weirdest food aversion I've ever heard of Pent.

Chicken and pasta for lunch, with broccoli.

Nichi

Mmm. I just don't like the taste of most corn things (Creamed corn, corn on the cob, cornbread, etc.), although Fritos and other variety of corn chips are good, and popcorn is also good.

Has a homemade burger, then went to obtain a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's (Which was better than I expected; mint chocolate~)

Chocofreak13

aw, you don't like corn on the cob? i has a sad. ;^;

i want more dessert. they were so gooooooood :9~~
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Just had king prawn fried rice with sweet and sour sauce on top, with some chicken balls. I drank Lucozade ("The Brazilian" Mango Mandarin flavor) and a Rockstar energy drink.

Shit was so ca$h.

Chocofreak13

was gonna have a bowl of cereal and a bagel for breakfast, but decided against it because of lunch, so i had a bagel and a banana instead.

lunch was a box of kraft three cheese mac and cheese.

i was randomly given pizza for dinner! so i went to the konbini and picked up soda. also eating nerds jelly beans and pocky.

i feel a bit sick now. ~__~;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Dinner at grandma's again!  We had beef BBQ (which I'm not sure exists except regionally), cole slaw, macaroni and cheese, rolls, apple sauce, green beans and a coconut cream pie for dessert.  Needless to say it was all homemade which is pretty good for an 85 year old.

Supper was leftover chili and hot dogs.  I've felt awful all day so nothing's really been too great.

Chocofreak13

yesterday: breakfast: blueberry bagel with coke
lunch: organic lemonade and pita chips
dinner: nothing because i was too lazy and involved in fan fiction to eat

today: breakfast: waffle crisp with coke
lunch: threeti with raspberry tea
click to make it bigger