Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

niiiice.

pizza and a coke for breakfast, coke for lunch, having a snack of tortilla chips and a coke. dinner is roast chicken, a baked potato, steamed carrots, french rolls and a coke.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

New trick for this winter.

Step 1: Fill the bottom of a small bowl with a mixture of sugar and vanilla sugar.
Step 2: Add some kind of citrus fruit to the bowl (I used a blood orange). Cut it into pieces before putting it in, so the juice pours out and mixes with the sugar, while absorbing some of the sugar back into the pieces.
Step 3: Add snow. Stir a bit until it melts.
Enjoy.
#wintryfoods
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

fancy.

we're out of breakfasty foods so I had 3 French rolls for breakfast with a coke.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I got to try out a new burger place that opened down the street from grandma's office. The food itself is nothing too special (My burger was a little overdone; which is about on-par with what mom does whenever she cooks), but I do like the setup of the place (Since its theme is hot rods, it feels like a mix of a malt shop and a garage).

Chocofreak13

cool. at the very least, you tried it. :3

Today's Noms

Breaknom
Bagel with Cream Cheese
Coke

Lunchnom
Banquet Mac and Cheese
Coke
Orange Airhead

Dinnom
Pirate's Booty
Coke
Vegetable Soup
Airheads (soon to be noms)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I just tried out Chef Boyardee's chicken alfredo. To be honest, it's a bit lacking in flavor; likely with a little seasoning, it wouldn't be too bad, but as it stands there are better chicken alfredo you can pick from.

Although, it was better than their mac & cheese; which somehow made Easy Mac look like Banquet

EDIT: Just tried Oscar Meyer's bacon hot dogs. These are actually pretty good, although it tastes more of bacon than hot dog LOL

Krizonar

This Apple Juice is so strong, it's almost too strong for even me. This is nearly Apple Cider territory we are embarking into.

Nichi

I love me some apple cider :3

NejinOniwa

>not drinking elderflower cider
bottom keke detekted
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Nichi

I had an epic cheezburger for lunch *w*
(I think I know a place I might consider going for my birthday)

They also had one of the Coca-Cola Freestyle fountains I saw someone on Tumblr mention; which has like 20 different drinks available and with different flavored syrups you can add to it. So, I can say I've tried an Orange Coke today; which was a interesting experience

stewartsage

Quote from: PentThey also had one of the Coca-Cola Freestyle fountains I saw someone on Tumblr mention; which has like 20 different drinks available and with different flavored syrups you can add to it. So, I can say I've tried an Orange Coke today; which was a interesting experience

TEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Had Cookout for lunch today.  At least they've got Cheerwine on tap and the food is great.  Bacon ranch wrap as a side dish, yes.

Chocofreak13

CHEEEEEERRRRWIIIIIIINE

srsly, always wanted to try it. what's the flavour again?

FUCK YEAH PIZZA AND GARLIC BREAD I HAVEN'T HAD THIS DELICIOUS SHIT IN OVER A MONTH AND AFTER THE DAYS I'VE HAD I FEEL AS THOUGH I FUCKING EARNED IT FUCK YEAAAAAHHHH

also, ice cream! and this time, i'm *not* waiting to eat it! i want it now! ^^
oh, and soda and air heads, so this is a good day for food. had waffle crisp for breakfast, soup for lunch and tea in between. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Cherry.

Saurkraut with hot dogs in it, plus mashed potatoes.

Chocofreak13

hmmmm

perhaps i'd be better off taking a sip of someone else's to decide if i like it. cherry is a tricky thing to capture.
click to make it bigger