Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Tried the new crust at work. Probably as close as I can get to the pizza from the place Kari usually goes to before I move *w*
(Hard to believe this is Pizza Hut)

Chocofreak13

noice!

discovered that the derry dollar tree doesn't have a freezer case. went to walmart instead and bought a bunch of frozen dinners. ate a banquet mac and cheese and it tasted like fondue. I don't regret it, but at the same time I do.

I also had a coke, an orange soda, and a bagel for lunch earlier. when I left my grandparents, I asked and got to take a hunk of beef teriyaki with me, so I ate meat on a stick in the car. was vury, vury good. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Lamb steak with bouilloned rice. De of the lish kind.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

fancy. -w-

having three cheese ziti because I was cold and scared and I wanted something warm and comforting.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had some soup before work. One of my coworkers gave me a slice of pizza from some small restaurant somewhere in town that just opened. Even cold, it was good *w*

Chocofreak13

I want more three cheese ziti. that stuff is so good. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I need to try that :3

So, they were going to throw out the sampler packs of Cracker Jack'd Hearty Cheddar BBQ at work. I took the box home >w>;
(This stuff is too good to let it go to waste; it's less like Cracker Jack and more like a party mix with cheesy BBQ flavored seasoning *w*)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

It has cheddar-BBQ flavored oat clusters mixed with salted peanuts and smoked almonds :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

I wanted oatmeal, but we were out, so i'm having a blueberry bagel instead. with a coke. :I
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Pork tenderloin for lunch, I believe.

Chocofreak13

nummy. :3

I think i'm gonna have some Threeti for lunch, and chicken nuggets & fries/mini apple pie for dinner. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

:3

Not sure what I'm doing for lunch. I think dad's heating up something now