OH What? ZOMG! Duke Nukem Forever is here!

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 04, 2010, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

o_o

http://www.osnews.com/story/23763/Duke_Nukem_Forever_Returns_Will_Really_Be_Released_in_2011

Maybe this Duke Nukem will be not the "best game of the world" as announced  eleven years ago, but it is here and is playable.

And those who were enough lucky to have the opportunity of testing it, said it is enough pretty!  ;019  ;010

For sale starting from Christmas time.  ;022
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Dr. Kraus

Silentbob

What is this "Duke Nuke'em" of which you speak?  It seems like such a distant memory... From the mists of time, during the origins of the big bang itself, I would say.   :D

No, but seriously.  Are they really going to do what 3DRealms couldn't, in just a few months.  I would be surprised, but ok.  :P

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

.......my fucking dog. we're goddamn psychics here. we were just saying in the car yesterday that it would never be released......

wow. that's kinda cool.
click to make it bigger

Bella

This gives me hope that the GNU OS, Multics emulator and opened source OS/2 just might happen yet. -v-

NejinOniwa

Hey, now. Let's not overload our reactor here, shall we? -v-;

everyone suddenly asking me to do fix all this, do you know how much effort it takes maneuvering things...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

well, if starcraft 2 came out, and fricken duke nukem is back....

then MIRACLES DO EXIST~~~*SPARKLYTWILIGHTEXIT*
click to make it bigger