What are you allergic to, and what are you addicted to?

Started by coldReactive, August 14, 2009, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

svx

Hey.  Nejin?  Hey...

Contracting radiation poisoning is the coolest life-threatening event ever.

You should pretend that your name is The Marked One.  Or Strelok.  In real life.  And, uhn.  You know?

On topic--  I'm allergic to cedar wood.  Can't breathe.  If I lived in a forest filled with cedar trees, I would have to wear a gas mask.  And wield a shotgun.  And... collect artifacts...  I wish I was Strelok.

I'm addicted to cedar.  I mean, to anything except cedar.  I forget what.  Gulp-gulp-gulp.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Gussy Keniji

Allergies - A certain type of medicine I can't remember the name of.

Addiction - Vidjya Games, Computer, Internet in general.

"Wut..."

Chocofreak13

i think i might be on the internet addiction bandwagon......
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Spending a week one ethernet cord away from internet has proved I am not addicted to the internet.

NejinOniwa

And you'd think spending a week in the mountains, without mobile broadband or anything, would get me there as well...

...but no. I'm still suspicious. -w-;

Xeon

This doesn't count Right?? since I've been away from any decent source of internetz for 6 months.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

You've been away from us. It's natural, mah boi.

(still, 231 tabs? LEARN2CLOSE much? >_>)

Chocofreak13

o____o; i'm not sure i have enough internetz to pull that one off.

i find it annoying that people get to complain about my caffiene addiction around here, but if i complain about theirs, i get yelled at. >:[

yet another reason i'd like to move, but now i don't have anywhere to move to. *sigh*
*cries in corner* ;___;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I don't have any caffeine addiction. I HAVE TAURINE ADDICTION FROM RED BULL OVERDOSE

Xeon

The internet tabs will go down to at least a hundred once I have my fill of the internetz.

I used to be addicted to Instant Noodles or any form of fast noodlly sustenance. Partly because they were the only source of nutrience available to me at the time.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Chocofreak13

ummmmmmmmm
i almost went into withdrawl yesterday.......but that's it in terms of addiction news.

unless you count my current desire for a certian type of buy-at-your-local-walmart drug. i'll survive without it, but for a few days it will be HELL
click to make it bigger