Nichi

91F, humid, no breeze.

My car was like an oven when I got off work

stewartsage

64, occasionally warmer in the sun.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Contrary to popular belief, dark is not a valid temperature.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 09, 2011, 08:08:54 PM
it's dark outside!

Dark is not just a temprature now, but also the name of a cool character from DNAngel

NejinOniwa

That is true. CORRECTION! Dark is now a synonym of Cool.

Womanizer is not a temperature however, so we'll have to oversee that part.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Is "taco" a temperature?  ???

Chocofreak13

cool ≠ womanizing. :\

62°?!

ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT

Listen, weather. We need to have a talk.

in other area-related news, we believe a raccoon attacked a skunk in my yard about 15 minutes ago. everyone's fine, but it was a little scary to suddenly hear raccoon screeches and rustling brush (yes, they make that squeaky noise you hear in the cartoons).

to quote family guy: "DAMN NATURE, YOU SCARY!"
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: That sounds about like the time I found a live snake on my front porch one night; with there not being enough light to tell if it was one that was venomous. That scared the living crap out of me

Chocofreak13

i can do ya one better: one of my friend/brothers that i haven't seen in awhile has this Jeep SUV that had EVERYTHING in it (i found the case to the super mario brothers show once; just the case, not the DVD). we always used to joke that one day he'd find like, a boa constrictor in it. well, lo and behold, one day he was cleaning the car out and what did he find but a coiled up Copperhead Snake (VERY melon poisonous). xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If I had seen that, I probably would have shat bricks and ran away really quickly

Chocofreak13

lol. it turns out that the copperhead isn't as poisonous as i thought, but it still freaked him the f*ck out. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It'd be weird if they found a cobra behind the wheel of a Cobra. Cobra! </gi_joe>