Main Menu

Post your outside temp

Started by Alex_Reetz, July 26, 2010, 08:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

SleepyD

there was a thin layer of ice on the cars outside on Sunday. Running sprinklers on a road caused some black ice accidents. Yeah, SoCal is not equipped for any sort of cold weather. haha At least it was nice and sunny though. I can't imagine the scene if we got freezing rain or snow

stewartsage

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

31F and raining

The pine needles are frozen

PizzaDrill

NejinOniwa

-1 is "fahkin cold"?

Gee, your standards are pretty...high
-4 here, and that's pretty comfortable. -5 is optimal temperature, anything above -2 is too warm, -10 is a bit chilly and when you get below -15 THEN it gets actually cold. Cold as in you feel your nostrils freeze as you breathe. THAT is cold, my man.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Simonorged

I want to live where you do. Or a least where that temperature pattern is. If it was -15*F

It's 33*F
Simon was here :P

PizzaDrill

This winter is actually fairly warm. up until recently, it would hit -20F p. regularly.

Chocofreak13

snowed pretty rapidly. i went to bed at 4am and the grass was still green, woke up 6-7 hours later and suddenly it's winter again.
seems to be raining now, which is just LOVELY[/sarcasm] because now it's all going to get iced over. and we have to go out for ingredients. oh joy. >>;
34°?!

IT'S FUCKING COLD

AND WET

Fantastic do-nothing weather.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

40F

The ice has melted here. It's just cold now

PizzaDrill

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 16, 2013, 11:32:04 AM
snowed pretty rapidly. i went to bed at 4am and the grass was still green, woke up 6-7 hours later and suddenly it's winter again.
seems to be raining now, which is just LOVELY[/sarcasm] because now it's all going to get iced over. and we have to go out for ingredients. oh joy. >>;
34°?!

IT'S FUCKING COLD

AND WET

Fantastic do-nothing weather.
I fuckin' love that site. Wish I could snuggle up with a blanket and play video jeugos all day today. D:

I was planning on going to pick up some speakers in my RWD car with summer sport tires after work today, then the weather just kicked me in the dick and the balls and was just like NOPE.

Quote from: PentiumMMX40F

The ice has melted here. It's just cold now
luuuckyyyyyyyy

Nichi

45F

It's starting to warm up again

stewartsage

It was supposed to snow.  It hasn't.  My brother's had like ten inches of snow and lost power.

37°

Nichi

42F

I hope your brother is fine :[