Final Fantasy (Game / Juego)

Started by nicoruizmza, October 24, 2007, 09:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicoruizmza

---------English-------------
I like this game a lot, for that I asking if someone know where I can download some of the Final fantasy for PC or PS1

Final Fantasy 7 Ultimate (PC)
Final Fantasy 9 Spanish (PS1)

----------Español/Spanish-------------

Me gusta mucho este juegos, por eso pregunto si alguien de aqui sabe donde puedo descargarlos en version para PC y PlayStation 1

Final Fantasy 7 Ultimate (PC)
Final Fantasy 9 Spanish (PS1)

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks!!! / Gracias!!!

This post under review by Admin and Mod for violation of OStan Collections Policy
N.D.R.P. Estudios
NicoRuiz
;010

C-Chan

You do realize that this isn't the place to ask this, che?  `v'
Consider getting them used,... years ago I bought my copy of FF9 for $50 MXN (about $5 USD), che.  ^^

Or better yet, support FOSS games,... less trouble that way, che.  ^___^

nicoruizmza

Thanks and sorry for pace it where don't supese to be.!!!
N.D.R.P. Estudios
NicoRuiz
;010

xonomech

bajatelo por torrent... si quieres algo rapido e ilegal, jjj... aqui te paso mi fuente:

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Luego pones como buscador ISOHUNT y listo... que raro me siento hablando español aqui... jjjj... Por cierto, un amigo me pasó hace ya tiempo el FF7 Ultimate, pero no le pregunté de donode lo sacó... te llegó la nostalgia de jugarlo despues de ver Advent Children? o apenas lo vas a jugar?... saludos...

PD: TO MUCH WORK TO PUT IT IN ENGLISH... SRRY.

This post is pending review by admin and mods for violation of OStan Collections Policy
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

CaptBrenden

Right well,  thank you C-Chan for trying to direct him to a more appropriate solution.

HOWEVER,  this thread seems to be in complete violation of our anti-piracy rules, Both for requesting pirated material and posting links to get such material.  I feel I have made my stance on such QUITE clear.  Im not sure if the translation program I used for the last post was completely acurate but it seems to me xonomech knew that his actions were promoting illegal activities.  I will be discussing this with Tsubashi to see what should be done, IE: warning, ban, etc. for both of the offending parties.

Added after 29 seconds:

oh and Thread locked
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.