News: It Was Never Yours, It Never Will Be...

Started by coldReactive, June 22, 2010, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

Add this to a list of why the government sucks.

Chocofreak13

i couldn't read it, but that sounds like a load of bull. >:\
click to make it bigger

Bella

This makes no sense... like, none at all. O.o

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

This is why I want to move somewhere very far from civilization like Siberia or the Himalayas.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

:3

but seriously. shit like this is why i don't pledge to the flag. (and i'm a swiss citizen.)
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

WTF?! What they're doing is unconstitutional! And when I heard something along the lines of "taking works from the public domain if there is government interest", I knew that was another really bad sign. Plus the RIAA and MPAA as lobbyists in favor? Another bad sign, but I'm not surprised, considering their reputation as the copyright police. ;030

Chocofreak13

;_____; *sigh* the only reasons i had to like this country was the freedom of speech. if we don't even have that anymore......

well, guys. any recommendations on where i should move to eventually? italy maybe?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Berlusconi is a huge faggot and the mafia is very around still, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Matter of fact, the EU as a whole is paranoia'ing up alongside the RIAA and MPAA's usherings, what with the ACTA and all going on. Moving to Switzerland might actually be the best option, what with you being a citizen and all...also ALPS.

Plus, Swiss german and french are pretty nice languages, unlike their homeland counterparts. You'll have to learn them, ofc, but hey, I'd take that over the rest any day.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

This is going to go to the supreme court, no doubt about it.