Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

HA! finally, I'm the first one to welcome someone!!
lol
Welcome Dewroo, Hope you enjoy staying here. Start posting!!!

About the Mac-Vista thing...I think 95-chan may have a word about that...xD

Pitkin

Hiya and welcome, Dewroo-san! Hope you stay around and participate actively in the forums. ^_^

Interesting theory/claim you have there about the inter-clan relations. Like Darknight-san, though, I'd be interested in hearing Win95-tan's opinion on the matter first. :D

Alfamille

Hello Dewroo!

I dont know what type of forum host are you into...but I also have Foruming skills although I handle an Invisionfree forum. I even have my own, check this one out >> http://alfamillion.sytes.net

About the Vista and Mac gay thing *cough*

no comment recently....

Dewroo

They like to share each others ideas. :3 Anyhoo, I really like this forum so far. Ya'll seem like nice people. And so, I adopt you into my Extended internet family. YOU ALL SHALL BE ADDED TO MY YIM/AIM LIST!! >: D

junichi

hi good day im junichi polintan from the philipines
its an honor to me to join Os tan
im just a rookie manga artist nice to meet you all^^

do not be afraid to die for someone you love...

Q4(V)

Hello and welcome to os tan junichi and Dewroo ... hope you like it here

junichi i hear u want to be part of the comic team, as i'm the only member of the team tht here right now, it will be ok to join just wait of CaptBrenden and he will put you on tht list thing. If u want to make an ostan just have to ask ... i c if i can make a stroy for u to start off with.

destroyrhawk

Me next!!! Me next!!

I am destroyrhawk. And if there are any questions about that nickname, the hawk comes from my last name Hawker.  i started to use it for online RPG's but it stuck to me and i have been using destroyrhawk or destroyerhawk.  I am a common otaku and first found out about the os-tans by browsing for a new anime wallpaper and seen some wallpapers of XP-tan and researched what a girl that has to do with OS's of microsoft.  And surely enough, I found out about Os-tans and then this forum which has a good amount of images and backgrounds.

I am also a gamer.  Though I may sound fanboyish towards nintendo it has been my first in playing with nintendo consoles.  I also like RPG's alot.  Yay for the Zelda: Twilight Princess coming out at the end of the year.  I hope to know more about you guys here.  It's better than speaking here than the Myspace forums for anime (inuyasha and DBZ fans galore there ><)

Anyways, HI!!!  ;hi

Darknight_88

Welcome destroyrhawk.

Lolz @ Inuyasha & DBZ. I never liked them  ;013  . But If you like Haruhi, Fate/Stay Night or Full Metal Panic, I think we'll get along well :D

lolz, dont worry, anyway, welcome again, hope you like here. Follow the rules (common sense), try to post whenever you can(looks like we are in one of those periods in where no one posts a lot xP. Happens sometimes), and dont make 95-tan get angry or she'll kill you. Lets see...I think that's everything you need to know xD

Pitkin

Hiya, hawk-san and welcome! ^_^

I'm sure most people around here are quite fond of anime, so surely there'll be a lot to talk about... I hope. :D

destroyrhawk

I like full metal panic, but haven't got a hand on the newer episodes.
My last was like episode 18 or something.  The latest anime I have been watching is Elven Lied.  Very gory and a little bit of nudity.  Umm the next anime  I am going to watch is UFO Ultramaiden Valkerie (which oddly enough, one of the characters from UFO has probably been recolored and edited to look like XP-tan) after elven lied.  Thank you online rentals ^^.  Meh I might as well get back to work at school though, I'm still in class lol

Dewroo

Welcome to the OS-Tan Forums, Hawk.

SleepyD

Hi allz, I'm SleepyD, short for sleepydoodler, but you can a call me Jeff. haha

So... that means I draw.  I haven't done much on my devart recently, but, if you want to visit: http://sleepydoodler.deviantart.com/

.......hm, what else shall I say about myself?  Anime I like would include Fate/stay night, Mai HiME, Haruhi, School Rumble, .hack//SIGN, Noir, Madlax, Shakugan no Shana, Honey and Clover.... uh... yeah, there's a lot more. XD  And even more that I've been meaning to watch.

Anything else? hm.... fave OS-tan would be 2k-tan. ^^ Still a n00b to the OS-tan thing, but hey, that's why I joined. hah

Oh right, and thanks to the admin that got me thru that little registration problem. ^^

Darknight_88

Weird...Lately, I have been the first one to welcome the new members...>.>
Anyway, forget that.

Welcome Jeff
Doing nothing in Dvart and the "Sleepydoodler" nick...it fits you, I think :D. Whoa, you have some nice Photoshop coloring skills. Specially I liked this one:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/30703227/

SleepyD

thanks for the welcome,

and mucho thanks for the compliment on my coloring skillz. ^^
...I think I'll like this place... Hmm, 400 users. It's not too big either. Cozy. haha

Pitkin

Welcome on my behalf as well, SleepyD-san (or Jeff-san, if you prefer)! :D

400 users indeed isn't very many... especially since only half a dozen of them are active. ^^; Most of the members only register but never post in the forum. v_v

Nice to have you around, hope you stick around! ^_^

Oh, and Darknight-san; you can't blame me for not being the first to welcome a new member; it was 5am at the time and I was sound asleep. :D