Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

*brings car around*

Wow, what're you translating Pitkin-dono?

IanDanKilmaster

Always a pleasure to be greeted by you, Pitkin-sama.  I don't know where this forum would be without your efforts.

@stew:
My guess is the project would have something to do with the host domain, but if my recent trend is any indication, I could very well be wrong xD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Pitkin

Thanks for asking, I'm translating a contract and technical description of a software bundle related to public transports and fare collection: nothing mind-blowing, but it's still my first job since moving to France. :) Admittably the translation from English to French is way slower and more challenging than it'd be the other way around. ^.^;

@IanDanKilmaster: Good guess even if not totally accurate - technical text anyway. x)

Chocofreak13

sounds important! good luck and i hope it pays well xD
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

*Catches Zen in butterfly net* \o/

Nichi

Chocofreak13

*throws bait*

WILD ZEN IS EATING!!

*throws safari ball*
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Didn't know i was a pokemon D8

MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIEEEEE

Chocofreak13

yes. you're a snorlax in disguise. :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Chocofreak13

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! now stick around. :3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Guess whos back~ back again~ captains back~ tell a friend~

Ah.. I should stop with the slim shady quotes before someone thinks I like rap.

Since Im back, I best post an introduction to new members.

I'm Captain Brenden, most people just call me cap'n. I'm one of the grand old members of the forum, practicly a founding member. Former mod and weilder of the ban hammer. I was also the resident H and manga style doujin artist.  I am a girl and a crazy cat lady to boot. I am a canon OS-tan fangirl and thats why I joined the forum in the first place. I am Windows 3.1-samas biggest fan and I have the first real and tangable DOScat, her official registered name is MSDOS 6.22

For those who know me, alots happened in the last 2 years almost. I quit my job and became a full time animation student at the Art Institute of Seattle after my first career change, helicopter pilot, proved to be to expensive to pay for until I had a career of some sort. I'll keep working on getting my licence until then, taking lessons when I can afford them. I'm specializing in character design and modeling. I'm about half way through my BA and when I'm done I'll be getting a job with one of the local Seattle game companies. In the fairly near future you might see my name in the credits of your favorite major release videogames. As a now professional artist, I am available for commisions to some degree, both in 2d traditional and digital art, but also in 3D if anyone cares for something. Oh and if anyone cares or knows what I mean, I'm actually quite well along in my transition process and couldn't be happier.

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

I think I saw you here back in time, CaptBrenden. Not completely sure, was always too busy being absent myself. x)

Great to hear all those news from you. ^^

CaptBrenden

Ah, sarcasum, my one true friend.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.