Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

Uhh... ok...

*goes on to lurk the OS boards and at least get updated on the wiki happenings*
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Bella

WB Kiso ^^

I told you guys OSC is inescapable. OWO

Kiso

With that demonic girl-killing monster hanging here keeping guard, who wouldn't come back?

EDIT: Oh, and... hello!

EDIT 2: Was referring to that contract making demon QB... he's awesome... but deadly!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Nichi

Welcome back. I think I remember you from when I was here back in late '08 to early '09...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

and i thought there was a new member >3<
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

svx

Hey, uh...

Hey guise.  I'm the newbie around here, name's... svx? svxs? One of those.
But call me 結弦。
But not really; actually, call me svx
Or svxs
...or 結弦

And, uh... I'm new around here? I like OS-tans, anime, vodka, programming, OS-tans, vodka, OS-chans, and anime.  And sometimes I pretend that I'm a newbie around here. Because I'm new. Around here.

thx,
Batman

Chocofreak13

so due to a random occurrence, i happened to walk though the profiles and posts of two old members here: Anarururu and Anahuyu.

i kinda wish this place had a 'where are they now' section. :\
click to make it bigger

svx

Chocofreak13

according to one of her posts, it was born from a native japanese speaker trying to pronounce her name, anna robin. (the 'ro' part, specifically.)
click to make it bigger

svx

Choco has earned the Knowledgeable talent!

:D

zjhentohlauedy

wow so many returning members =D

are we gonna make this place all lively again? =D
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

Hopefully so. As Bella put it, you can never truly escape from this place; it will always find a way to pull you back in