Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Welcome.

Indeed, it may not be a pitchfork, but...
*fetches Mjölner from closet*
Imma just stand here with my hammer of godly thunder and wait.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*picks up beatin' stick* with ya, master.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I was here first.  With a halberd.  Specifically, this halberd.

They're annoying like whoa.

Chocofreak13

me thinks we're going to get about 1 new regular a year.

let's hope we don't start losing them at that rate too. :\

and yes you were here first, we're just here for backup. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm just here for standing here with mah hammer o' thunder. I said that, didn't I? -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

yes, yes, i'm just here for backup. :3
click to make it bigger

jamec9869

Hi! I'm Jame. I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Bella

Props to the mod who keeps giving our spammer friends hilarious signatures. :3

Chocofreak13

nice. part of me wants to start submitting potential signatures for banned spambots. xD
click to make it bigger

Idaline

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
Righto.  The captain here.  In not really a captain, thats a screenname ive been using for years since my highschool days of playing minatures games.   Im actually a artist/photographer in training and a US Marine.  Im stationed in california near San Diego, but Im originaly from Montana, Colorado, and Washington state (I moved alot as a kid)

Im interested in alot of stuff, from anime and manga, or any art for that matter.  For new members or guests, Im also the artist for our own flegling manga/comic here on OS Tan Collections.

edit: I'm a moron who stole a post. I regret deeply. I've now added credits to the author. Punish me. Deep.

Aurora Borealis

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Idaline"Righto.  The captain here.  In not really a captain, thats a screenname ive been using for years since my highschool days of playing minatures games.   Im actually a artist/photographer in training and a US Marine.  Im stationed in california near San Diego, but Im originaly from Montana, Colorado, and Washington state (I moved alot as a kid)

Im interested in alot of stuff, from anime and manga, or any art for that matter.  For new members or guests, Im also the artist for our own flegling manga/comic here on OS Tan Collections.

Captain-sama..?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Aurora Borealis

Yeah. The dead giveaway was the last paragraph, it's so out-of-place!

Chocofreak13

how dare they claim that THEY'RE the artist for the site's comic, that's so arrogant and assuming! >:[

besides, we're all artists. >__<;
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

That was copied from the Captain's introduction post, back in '05, when working on the first OS-tan comics to originate here.