Main Menu

LOST Series Finale

Started by coldReactive, May 24, 2010, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

How did you all like or hate it? I loved it, and cried after the show... I haven't cried that much for years, and continued to crying when I arrived at my computer to talk to a friend on IM.

Bella

I thought it was amazing... I pretty much cried on and off throughout the entire finale, but they were more happy tears than anything else. It was just such a beautiful ending. :,)  And I was expecting it to be a huge downer-ending... pleasantly surprised on that account.

And yeah, afterward I took a shower and sobbed some more. ;///; I haven't cried like this since I watched Haibane Renmei... and read the final chapters of Deathly Hallows...

stewartsage

I liked it overall, tough no television show has ever made me cry (tonight's last Law & Order might).

Chocofreak13

.______. i feel like i shouldn't post here, cause i haven't followed the series or even watched the finale

but it was a good show from what i saw in class.

i liked a twist i saw at the end, wit pearlie being locke's boss. that was weirdly cool. xD

jack is still too cookie-cutter tho. :\
click to make it bigger

coldReactive

Quote from: "Chocofreak13".______. i feel like i shouldn't post here, cause i haven't followed the series or even watched the finale

but it was a good show from what i saw in class.

<<spoiler removed>>

jack is still too cookie-cutter tho. :\

Ah, ah, ah, ah! Not today Litigation Jackson!!

NejinOniwa

Huzzah for spoilers, gang. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Wooo you watched it Stew. :V How was the Law & Order finale, anyway?

Yes, Choco, 'tis an excellent series... but also rather long and difficult to fully appreciate without watching in its entirety.

I hated Jack throughout most of the series, but in the last season he dejerkified and became one of my favourite characters. In hindsight, it seems the entire series centred on the dejerkification of Jack and his finally becoming a sympathetic character. xD

Maybe I'm dense but I fail to see spoilers. O.o

stewartsage

Interesting, very interesting.  I'd have to say overall I was satisfied with it, they didn't try to wrap up everything (which I was hoping they wouldn't) and at the end at least I got the impression that the next day the characters would get up for work just like always.  I mean, its not like because the series is ending the characters are going to stop being cops and DA's.

Chocofreak13

good. that's a good ending to law and order. i was expecting mass death or everyone quits or something, which would have been just so depressing.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yeah, that would have pissed me off beyond all belief.  I feel like if I found the 27th Precinct there would be Lt. van Buren, Det. Lupo, Det. Bernard, and maybe DA Jack McCoy.  Of course, Lenni Brisco's been gone a long time but I still miss him....

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Nice to hear it had a good ending.  

I was expecting a depressing everyone dying/the end of the world/evil being unleashed ending sort of ending for Lost, it's nice the series had a pleasant end (well, maybe more of a bittersweet ending... but sweeter than bitter if you ask me).

stewartsage

If Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World" works with it unironically, its a good end.

Chocofreak13

hmm. =\

my bro said it was a bad show. i disagree on somne points, but on others i'm all like "meh".
click to make it bigger

coldReactive

They should've had the white background stay, and suddenly have Black "LOST" text appear on it, rather than the same 'ol black background with the text.