Thought you guys would like this: 7-tan advert

Started by Happy-Dude, May 08, 2010, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

......................................................................................FUCKIN KAWAII-DESU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YT with captions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1MtA5vtVVo
BSS .mkv: http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BBSS%5D_Windows_7_-_Madobe_Nanami_Commercial_%5BEF04A41D%5D.mkv.torrent

Still, any animu production would most likely consist of Nanami and Nanami only - I'm not sure if it's possible to go about with the others as well, or if they want to, but who knows.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

This thing needs moar XP-tan. And NT-tan. And Linux-tan. Oh and hell why not, Unix-tan.

No, actually, now I'm more depressed that we'll never see real (real as in imageboard-based, fan-made characters) OS-tan animu. :C

NejinOniwa

Yeah...well, I suppose if I get my shit together soon enough I can get it done, but less than 10 years for that isn't going to happen any time soon, sadly.

Chocofreak13

i can dream:

i gets bootleg copy of flash mx 2003
i installs utau

i makes os music vids ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, if you CAN dream, that's good for you, then...

...some unfortunate people just see things all the time regardless of whether they're asleep or not. -_-

Sora

I think its sad that Microsoft need ads to tell the Japanese about computers...
And that they use anime to do it.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

ViperXtreme

posted a comic about this one in the art section  ;013

Chocofreak13

it's sad....but cute. :3

this of it this way; the japanese may be getting a little pathetic with this ad campaign, but we get a new OS-tan video!! ~^__^~
click to make it bigger

Kiso

I saw this a few days ago... this is what OS-tans should come to... full on anime (or a really high-quality video game). Then again... getting it right is going to be a daunting and painful task.

I can still dream though...
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

That's amazing! Sure, it's only Nanami, the commercial OS-tan, but still really cool to see another OS-tan animation!

Chocofreak13

i wish they'd make more......and OMG IT'S AN AURORA GET THE CAR
click to make it bigger

Bella

I wish they'd make more: with 3.1-tan, MSDOS-tan, the entire Mac OSX-tan lineup and, and, OH GOD I'M STILL SO DEPRESSED. ;O;

*helps Choco capture Aurora*