Your Favorite Zelda Game

Started by yukio95, April 20, 2010, 10:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukio95

It can be any of the ones released anywhere but it can't be a mod or anything. My favorite has to be A Link to the Past

Sora

E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

this seems a little limited, doesn't it? :\

it also feels like it's in the wrong place...

i only really played one zelda, it was for the game boy (color?), it was my friend's, and all i ever did was cut grass and annoy the chain chomp outside someone's house. it was fun though. :3
click to make it bigger

yukio95

Ok. Well i really like Zelda games so I thought I would make a thread about people's favorite Zelda games. I know many people like the series so why not? Also where should this go if not here?

Edit: Oh I see. In the General Computer and Gaming section. How can I move it w/o making a new thread over there?

IanDanKilmaster

Aurora-sempai or someone will come by to move it before too long... just be patient for now.  Please do not start a duplicate thread.

On topic, the original Legend of Zelda is probably my favorite right now.

The Choice of a New Generation.

yukio95

That one was good but yuo were just kind of thrown into the world with no prior knowledge so you could enter the 4th doungeon and not know it

VonDaab

Even if I'm a retro fan, I must admit that the N64 Zeldas are my favorites.
I'm not sure which one is better though...

Pitkin

I'm with yukio95 - A Link to the Past ^-^ It's the only one I've finished too. ._.

Thread moved to General Computers & Gaming, as well.

yukio95

Thx Pitkin and personally VonDaab, I think Majora's Mask is way beter than Ocarina of Time

Sora

Quote from: "yukio95"Thx Pitkin and personally VonDaab, I think Majora's Mask is way beter than Ocarina of Time
HERESY.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Red-Machine

AGREED.  Ocarina of Time is MUCH better.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

yukio95

No it isn't. It gets so much hype for being the first 3D zelda game but honestly i think it is not as good of a game as MM. MM has a cooler story line (well not the whole "NAVI I NEED YOU TO ANNOY ME AGAIN" crap but the "3 days till the moon kills you" deal.) Having to go back in time may seem stupid cause you lose all your ruppees and items except for masks but I think it adds a whole new challenge to the game

VonDaab

I'm still waiting for a "master quest" version of MM...

OoT master quest was good stuff, with a few lolwut moments.

Ultimaninja

Oracle of Seasons...
It would have been ages, but damn that Dance game in it...

Acher13

I've finished most of it except majora's mask, four swords(well, cant help it).

But IMO A Link to the past is still the best experience I ever had after Spirit Tracks.